Help: Streaming Multiple Cameras Live Setup

Hey guys, I run a recording studio and I have cameras set up in each room (Control Room, Live Room, Vocal Isolation Rooms, and chill spaces). I want to stream the writing and recording process with bands that come in. I also want watchers to be able to choose which room they want to watch, like in security software...but I don't know if security software is the right way to go. So that they can be watching a guitarist track his guitar in the control room with the engineer, and then switch to the rest of the band playing video games, or arguing about a lyric in the chill room. I'm not sure what the right way to go about setting this up is. I was looking at security systems, but I feel like that wouldn't be appropriate. If anyone can help me, I would REALLY appreciate it. I realize any real solution will probably cost a couple thousand dollars. This is a serious project, and we're trying to go the distance. If anyone has any experience with this, any information would be appreciated. 

the main question for me would be how you wanna stream this, will you use some existing streaming service or do you want to stream directly from the studio to everyone who is watching?

Youtube has features to offer multiple camera views for a livestream so you would only need to stream all videos to them and dont need to bother with anything else.

Open Broadcaster Software.

If your cameras are IP Cameras, then you can add them as a source and then place them in the window how you wish and stream to any platform you want.

I can give you a hand if needed, it's fairly straight forward to set up and I've done it before for a lan party.