just got the new PG27UQ! :) (my small review on it)

saif96

im so happy to finally get the PG27UQ i've been saving up alot this past 3 months and finally got is for $2,460,00 and i got to say i am loving this monitor the HDR is just to die for! and the sharp edges in 4K is amazing! and its so colorful i just love this monitor! 

however i do have small issues with it 

firstly the price, this monitor (as good as it is) should not cost $2000 or more for just a 27inch monitor and the Bezels just really look bad, its so big. and i have heard some people complain about the fan noise but that really didnt bother 

overall i'd price the monitor for $1500 

holy balls, your eyes are so lucky!

here i am with my 200$ aus vg245 regretting not getting an ips... xD you're like, 20 years in the future for me haha

6 minutes ago, Howitz said:

holy balls, your eyes are so lucky!

here i am with my 200$ aus vg245 regretting not getting an ips... xD you're like, 20 years in the future for me haha

thats not actually a bad monitor it has FreeSync, 1ms, 75hz. and i dont think you should go with IPS unless your going all in with the best of the best

so keep your monitor i hope one day you'll get a much better monitor then mine :) 

1 minute ago, WikiForce said:

what about 1080p TN, 60hz, 5ms etc. monitor for 130$ back in 2011? that's what i still have :(

dont mind the TN if it's facing you then your ok, 60hz is ok but 120hz would be alot better, and 1080p isn't that bad its just plain normal, if you really want a change 1440p is alot better but 1080p is good enough

you do sorta need an upgrade if you have the money for it that is.

Well, your monitor costs more than my car and my new gaming PC I'm building, including the monitor, COMBINED. Congrats, lol, hope you enjoy it

Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.8Ghz w/ Arctic Freezer 33 Tower Cooler | MSI B450 Tomahawk |  32GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 3200MHz CAS 14 

Sapphire RX 5700XT Pulse | EVGA 650w GQ 80+ Gold Semi-Modular  |  XPG SX6000 512GB Nvme SSD | NZXT H500

Acer XF270HU - 1440p 144Hz Freeesync IPS | Corsair Strafe - Cherry MX Red  |  Logitech G502