EK Ekoolant EVO (discontinued ) what to use now ?

Hi all , im looking the to change the fluid in my loop , i had been using EK EKoolant EVO Clear  which i have had in  the loop for a good year and half if not longer ,

and thought it's time for a clean and change the liquid  , but when looking to buy some more , it seems to be discontinued ,!!

so what would be the best coolant to use now ?

what do you use ?

Distilled water with dye if your using hard tubing and clean every 6 months

Distilled water if you use soft and dont clean much or clean a lot

Meyhems pastel if you want color and use soft and clean a lot

Dont use color if you dont clean a lot

cheers Fennwell 

it's soft tubing , and would like it to be clear again , ( no need for  colour ) 

just been looking at the EK-CryoFuel Clear Concentrate 

have you used this before , seems to be a new product ? 

2 minutes ago, For Science! said:

I would recommend the successor, EK-CryoFuel.

cheers dude , just been looking at this :) 

I have been using EK Cryofuel. Clear in my old soft tubing build and Blood Red in my current rigid tubing build. The clear is a bit yellow-ish, not clear like distilled water. Bother times I've used it, it seems to leave outlines on the inside of the reservoir where air bubbles were as well as a line around the fluid level. Not sure if this from the coolant's exposure to air or something in it, but it wipes away when cleaning so I don't think it's permanent. It's nothing to worry about functionally but it just makes the inside of the reservoir (and maybe plexi blocks) look a little dirty IMO. 

It's weird that EK specifically says not to use chemicals like Mayhems Blitz to clean you system prior to using Cryofuel or even the common white vinegar mix to clean your radiators. They recommend just flushing your rads with distilled water and nothing else, so that's something to keep in mind.

Distilled/deionized water with a couple of drops copper sulfate.

Never need to change the water if your loop is clean, only copper/nickel and the tubing doesn't bleach plasticizer.

CPU: Intel i7 3970X @ 4.7 GHz  (custom loop)   RAM: Kingston 1866 MHz 32GB DDR3   GPU(s): 2x Gigabyte R9 290OC (custom loop)   Motherboard: Asus P9X79   

Case: Fractal Design R3    Cooling loop:  360 mm + 480 mm + 1080 mm,  tripple 5D Vario pump   Storage: 500 GB + 240 GB + 120 GB SSD,  Seagate 4 TB HDD

PSU: Corsair AX860i   Display(s): Asus PB278Q,  Asus VE247H   Input: QPad 5K,  Logitech G710+    Sound: uDAC3 + Philips Fidelio x2

HWBot: http://hwbot.org/user/tame/

Cheers for the reply's , i did order the EK cryofuel  concentrated , but later found that EK do a premix as well , so changed my order to that

thanks all :)