I am hearing random beaps in Windows 10

I am hearing random beaps in Windows 10 Home 64 bit.  Sometimes I hear 3 beeps at a time.  If anyone knows how to solve this problem thanks.  

12 hours ago, Dan1 said:

I am hearing random beaps in Windows 10 Home 64 bit.  Sometimes I hear 3 beeps at a time.  If anyone knows how to solve this problem thanks.  

Beeps in windows itself or while starting the computer, because if it's while starting up, there are beep codes that we used to use before we had post code LEDs and you'd need to refer to your motherboard documentation to figure out what those post beep codes mean. If it's while windows is running and not while it's starting though, I'm not sure what's going on there.

4 minutes ago, stateofpsychosis said:

Beeps in windows itself or while starting the computer, because if it's while starting up, there are beep codes that we used to use before we had post code LEDs and you'd need to refer to your motherboard documentation to figure out what those post beep codes mean. If it's while windows is running and not while it's starting though, I'm not sure what's going on there.

Not the Post beeps

5 minutes ago, Dan1 said:

Not the Post beeps

Okay, weird.

Maybe try going into your reliability history or event viewer to look for clues.

Start with the reliability history

Hit start- type reliability history

Double click on any red or yellow warnings around the time of the event to get another window.

Screenshot and post each one here.

9 minutes ago, Dan1 said:

I checked event viewer already 

The reliability history might turn up something different. It's not the same as event viewer. Give it a shot ;)

I am looking reliability history rightf now and it says SearchUI.exe stooped responding.  

I clicked on the errors and have not seen anything crazy.

1 hour ago, Dan1 said:

I am looking reliability history rightf now and it says SearchUI.exe stooped responding.  

hmmm... this is a total shot in the dark, but maybe try turning on search indexing:

https://windowsreport.com/indexing-windows-8/

Honestly though, I don't have enough information to go off of.

I would start just doing general troubleshooting like memtest86 and google is your friend.