Windows server 2016 adding CUPS printer

So I setup a CUPS print server on a Raspberry Pi to be able to print labels remotely and mobile carts throughout our company. I am still in the testing phase and I am having trouble added the printer through Server 2016. I can add it find on a Windows 10 computer but for some reason it cant communicate or connect with the CUPS printer on Server 2016.

On the Win10 computers I can add them through File explorer and typing in the IP address and clicking connect since it is a shared printer on the network. I can also add them through direct IP through the windows device add as the following, http://192.168.2.239:631/printers/Bar_Code_Printer_T-3000_Plus

Was wondering if any of you guys had experience with this before or anything that might help me. 

CPU: Intel i5 3570k 4.2GHz with Corsair H100 RAM: Corsair 16GB (4x4) SSD: Samsung 840 120GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB GPU: Strix GTX 1080 

PSU: OCZ 650W CASE: Fractal Define R5

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/MelchiorVester/saved/#view=RKNXsY

Can't you find the printer at all on the server or does it refuse to connect? Also, if you're installing it manually on the PCs why are you even bothering with installing it on the server? That'd only make sense in 2 scenarios:

1 ) It's also a print server and workstations print via this machine

2 ) You have a RDS environment

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

49 minutes ago, NelizMastr said:

Can't you find the printer at all on the server or does it refuse to connect? Also, if you're installing it manually on the PCs why are you even bothering with installing it on the server? That'd only make sense in 2 scenarios:

1 ) It's also a print server and workstations print via this machine

2 ) You have a RDS environment

Reason we have to add it to a Server environment is that we have RF scanners that talk to the server to print out jobs on the correct printers.

It refused to connect and add the printer. I noticed when adding it on a Windows 10 computer it adds it as a "Internet Port" I can't seem to get that to happen on the server or any other work around.

Capture.PNG

CPU: Intel i5 3570k 4.2GHz with Corsair H100 RAM: Corsair 16GB (4x4) SSD: Samsung 840 120GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB GPU: Strix GTX 1080 

Are the Windows 10 computers and Servers on different subnets? If so, check the firewall between the two, as well as check the firewall on the Windows Server box.

I assume both the Windows 10 and Server 2016 are using 64bit, so the driver sitting on the Pi should work.

17 hours ago, Mikensan said:

Are the Windows 10 computers and Servers on different subnets? If so, check the firewall between the two, as well as check the firewall on the Windows Server box.

I assume both the Windows 10 and Server 2016 are using 64bit, so the driver sitting on the Pi should work.

Same subnets and firewall isn't blocking communication between the two. Yes both are 64bit so i'm not sure whats wrong