Productivity Laptop recommendations request

I'm not much of a laptop person and don't keep up with what's out there, but here are my requirements:

IPS screen (1080p is fine)

4 core CPU (i5-8250u is fine)

5 hours youtube streaming over wifi battery life

16GB memory (or 8GB with expandable SODIMM)

thin and light with metal frame

Reliability, with no overheating or high percentage of failure issues. Build quality in terms of rigidity/feel is not important. Build quality in terms of hinge failure is important.

No GPU requirements at all, and the lower the price the better.

Basically, I'm looking for the cheapest laptop that meets these specs. My immediate thought was to get a Dell XPS 13, but they only offer the 16GB of memory with the 4k screen, which I don't need and doubles the price. Then I found the Acer Swift 3 SF314-52G-55WQ, but that only has 8GB of non-expandable soldered memory. I would get that in a heartbeat if it were upgradeable. I guess my problem is every laptop I find that meets my specs has either a dedicated GPU or a 4k display making for a very expensive machine with specs and hardware that I don't need and don't want to spend money on. Any suggestions?

i thing this is good but according to this there is only 1 ram slot (or 1 extra idk) so you(may) have to get a full on 16gb ram stick (i guess still better than nothing if you want that upgrade really badly in a flexible form factor)

https://www.amazon.com/Lenovo-Yoga-15-6-Touch-Screen-Thunderbolt/dp/B073PV7B3L/ref=pd_sbs_147_2?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B073PV7B3L&pd_rd_r=9a25b2ce-7fff-11e8-914f-9f4b0c666b45&pd_rd_w=SrqO8&pd_rd_wg=sNNWx&pf_rd_i=desktop-dp-sims&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_p=5825442648805390339&pf_rd_r=6YBWMQFS7H40CP5ZA7A3&pf_rd_s=desktop-dp-sims&pf_rd_t=40701&psc=1&refRID=6YBWMQFS7H40CP5ZA7A3

you should read up on it, it seems like you can put 16gb of ram into this thing either way

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Lenovo-Yoga-Series-Notebooks/Lenovo-yoga-720-15-inch-RAM-Upgrade/td-p/3754976

36 minutes ago, Lotus said:

Reliability

Thinkpad T/P series? This mainly depends on luck

There is Swift 3 14 with upgradable RAM (SF314-54)

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128