PSU problems continue

Hi friends. Me. Again...

So Corsair told me I can't get a refund because this is my first RMA (VS650 defect 12v rail), which I think is bullcrap, but I can get a replacement VS650 (which I don't want) or buy another Corsair PSU minus the €55 I paid for the VS650.

My main specs are a 7970ghz edition and a Ryzen 5 1600. My question now is; which Corsair PSU should I get? I want to be able to upgrade in the future so I would ideally like to have over 600Watts. My absolute limit is €80. I'm especially unsure about what to get because of the mixed reviews I'm seeing. Some say the CX series are rock solid and some say they're worse than powering your PC with radioactive lemons. Any honest and helpful replies will be greatly appreciated.

Sorry for my constant annoying posts.

Thanks.

9 minutes ago, Yasin40 said:

Hi friends. Me. Again...

So Corsair told me I can't get a refund because this is my first RMA (VS650 defect 12v rail), which I think is bullcrap, but I can get a replacement VS650 (which I don't want) or buy another Corsair PSU minus the €55 I paid for the VS650.

My main specs are a 7970ghz edition and a Ryzen 5 1600. My question now is; which Corsair PSU should I get? I want to be able to upgrade in the future so I would ideally like to have over 600Watts. My absolute limit is €80. I'm especially unsure about what to get because of the mixed reviews I'm seeing. Some say the CX series are rock solid and some say they're worse than powering your PC with radioactive lemons. Any honest and helpful replies will be greatly appreciated.

Sorry for my constant annoying posts.

Thanks.

A Corsair CX550 is fine for the vast majority of systems. Go for one of those. You don't need 600W for nearly anything.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||