Anything i should know for traveling with a desktop PC?

Should i have any special physical protection for my PC while on the road? It is a Micro-ATX mid tower case with a side panel window (It's not glass so I don't have to worry about that) so it isn't too large. Should i just protect it with a few pillows or something similar?

(I apologize if I am posting this in the wrong section, I am not sure where to put it exactly...)

There are backpacks and other stuff for gamers who travel with their full size ATX cases to LAN parties.

If your system has Hard Drive disks, those suffer the most from shocks your PC may suffer. Get a nice foam padded bag and you should be fine for just ~$60. Keep your PC laying flat for safety and that's it. Happy travels.

The window exterior needs to be protected as they tend to be easily scratched. I'd tape a piece of bristol board / cardboard over it.

If the system uses an air tower style cooler, it will need to be braced. Stock coolers and aio should be fine.

If the gpu slot is not reinforced and/or you have a long gpu, you should probably remove or brace it.

Check hdd and ssd mounting. They should not have any movement except when released.

Filters should not have any movement except when released.

Make sure switch on the back of the psu is in the off position before unplugging from and before reconnecting to external power.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

@brob I am planning on removing my GPU. Should I wrap it in an anti-static material, or will it be fine on its own? I threw away the anti static bag it came in so I would need to buy something else, which isn't a problem.