Should I get a GTX 1060 Mini?

Staris

Hello friends and readers,

Im on A VERY TIGHT BUDGET! for a GPU, my pc is already built but has no GPU.

Im on a €210 budget but i need a good gpu such as a 1060 3GB, I cant add a extra €50 for a 6GB so dont say that please and Im thinking to get a:

EVGA GTX 1060 3GB SUPERCLOCKED for €206 and im wondering would it be able to handle and control the temperture for my MID-TOWER Case with 3 fans but 4 including my PSU, Front panel fan bringing air in and other 2 fans bringing air out from the case

—————————————————|

|<         ^^^^^^

|<FAN 3   FAN 2.                 <<<FAN 1.|

|<

|       <PSU>

Should i get a mini ITX card with 1 fan or is it a NO-NO?

2 minutes ago, Staris said:

Hello friends and readers,

Im on A VERY TIGHT BUDGET! for a GPU, my pc is already built but has no GPU.

Im on a €210 budget but i need a good gpu such as a 1060 3GB, I cant add a extra €50 for a 6GB so dont say that please and Im thinking to get a:

EVGA GTX 1060 3GB SUPERCLOCKED for €206 and im wondering would it be able to handle and control the temperture for my MID-TOWER Case with 3 fans but 4 including my PSU, Front panel fan bringing air in and other 2 fans bringing air out from the case

—————————————————|

|<         ^^^^^^

|<FAN 3   FAN 2.                 <<<FAN 1.|

|<

|       <PSU>

Should i get a mini ITX card with 1 fan or is it a NO-NO?

you should be good with a mini card in you rmid-tower. if anything, the card will have more room to breathe so it will probably run a little cooler than in a mITX chassis :D

if you really are on a tight budget you could always go for a secondhand card tough. that's how i get most of my hardware nowadays anyway!