Youtube Issues?

Silver
Go to solution Solved by skullbringer,

rightclick on the video-> settings (could also be: options) -> uncheck hardware acceleration

So, when I'm watching Youtube videos not in fullscreen, it's okay, and the colors are fine, see file 1.

Whenever I go fullscreen, however, the color balance is WAY off, see file 2.

Any idea what on Earth could cause this? I'm using Firefox.

I also just checked it on Opera, it does it too. Is this a Youtube thing?

post-18655-0-74425900-1388206198_thumb.p

post-18655-0-96788400-1388206259_thumb.p

try turning off hardware acceleration

Personal Build Project "Rained-On"

helped building up the CPU Overclocking Database and GPU Overclocking Database, check them out ;)

#KilledMyWife #MakeBombs #LinusIsNotFunny || Please, dont use non-default grey font colors. Think about the night-theme users! ;)

try turning off hardware acceleration

Errmmm... On what, Youtube?

EDIT: Figured it out! Thank you!

To anyone else having this problem, right click on the video, click settings, then click on the monitor with the play button, and under "Display" untick "Enable Hardware Acceleration".

rightclick on the video-> settings (could also be: options) -> uncheck hardware acceleration

Personal Build Project "Rained-On"

helped building up the CPU Overclocking Database and GPU Overclocking Database, check them out ;)

#KilledMyWife #MakeBombs #LinusIsNotFunny || Please, dont use non-default grey font colors. Think about the night-theme users! ;)

ooc what is the OS you are using? Looks sexy, or is it some windows reskin. 

It looks like he is running Windows 7 with the Placebo theme. I think it includes the theme for Firefox also, but I'm not sure.

So, when I'm watching Youtube videos not in fullscreen, it's okay, and the colors are fine, see file 1.

Whenever I go fullscreen, however, the color balance is WAY off, see file 2.

Any idea what on Earth could cause this? I'm using Firefox.

I also just checked it on Opera, it does it too. Is this a Youtube thing?

wow the saturation in image 2 WOW it is way out 

Current Build : 

CASE: Fractal Design R4 w/Window CPU: Intel 4930K,  RAM: 16GB Ripjaws Z 2133Mhz  Cooling: H100i  MotherBoard: Asus P9x79 Pro , PSU: CS750M   Storage: 2x Samsung 840 Pro 256Gb , 1Tb Seagate Barracuda, 500GB WD Black,  Graphics: Gigabyte GTX 780 Windforce 3GB,  Monitors: AOC G2460PG ( G sync monitor), Edge10 24" 1080p , 24" 1680*1020p monitor ( LCD)  Microphone: Blue Yeti  Keyboard: Cougar 700k  Phone: Samsung Note 3  Headphones: Sennheiser HD598

Laptop:

CPU: 
4710MQ  Ram: 8GB 1600MHz Storage:120Gb 840 Evo + 1Tb 5400Rpm HDD  Graphics: GTX 850M 2GB   Screen: 1080p IPS  

It looks like he is running Windows 7 with the Placebo theme. I think it includes the theme for Firefox also, but I'm not sure.

is this safe to install just want to check ?

Current Build : 

CASE: Fractal Design R4 w/Window CPU: Intel 4930K,  RAM: 16GB Ripjaws Z 2133Mhz  Cooling: H100i  MotherBoard: Asus P9x79 Pro , PSU: CS750M   Storage: 2x Samsung 840 Pro 256Gb , 1Tb Seagate Barracuda, 500GB WD Black,  Graphics: Gigabyte GTX 780 Windforce 3GB,  Monitors: AOC G2460PG ( G sync monitor), Edge10 24" 1080p , 24" 1680*1020p monitor ( LCD)  Microphone: Blue Yeti  Keyboard: Cougar 700k  Phone: Samsung Note 3  Headphones: Sennheiser HD598

Laptop:

CPU: 
4710MQ  Ram: 8GB 1600MHz Storage:120Gb 840 Evo + 1Tb 5400Rpm HDD  Graphics: GTX 850M 2GB   Screen: 1080p IPS  

is this safe to install just want to check ?

Yes. Just make sure you know how to install it. Most of these themes require UxStyle to be installed. After installing UxStyle, I'd suggest using this tool or this one to install the actual theme itself so you don't have to do everything manually. Choose whichever one has the most preferable UI to you as they both do the same thing. There's plenty of other popular themes on deviantart for you to choose from, and make sure you read the information for each theme you choose incase the author posts new files, etc.

Yes. Just make sure you know how to install it. Most of these themes require UxStyle to be installed. After installing UxStyle, I'd suggest using this tool or this one to install the actual theme itself so you don't have to do everything manually. Choose whichever one has the most preferable UI to you as they both do the same thing. There's plenty of other popular themes on deviantart for you to choose from, and make sure you read the information for each theme you choose incase the author posts new files, etc.

excellent thanks very much :)

Current Build : 

Laptop:

CPU: 

Sorry for not responding to this earlier! But yes, absolutely correct, it's Windows 7 with Placebo Angst. The Firefox theme is FT DeepDark.

excellent thanks very much :)

It's not too hard to install, as long as you follow the instructions to the letter, you should be fine!