PC won’t boot to bios will restarted repeatedly

Hi there, my computer has just had this problem. What it does is it goes on a restart loop and does not reach bios. I have changed the ram slots and checked all of the sockets I could find. It would be greatly appreciated if you could help me solve this problem.

My specs are 

Intel i5 4560 

8gb ddr3 ram corsair vengeance

850w psu evga 

1tb hdd and 120gb ssd

GTX 970

motherbod is a gigabyte GA-Z97P-D3

Try starting the computer with cpu and one stick of a ram only to see if you can get to bios. Before that turn of your psu and press power button few times to discharge capacitors when turned off that turn back on and start. If you get to bios then start adding parts until you get the problem again.

On your motherboard you should hjave a small watch battery, for me it is under on of the PCI-e slots. Take that out, it may be a bit tricky and leave it out for a couple of minutes, don't switch your PC on. Then after a while put it back in again.

This will reset your BIOS as that sounds like the problem.

As matus177 said, try using just one stick of RAM, if that works cycle it through the DIMM slots to see if any of those are broken. If they all work, try again but witht the other stick of RAM.

important figure in mensa

Try the RAM first before resetting the BIOS though, especially if you have changed any settings you might not remember.

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7

For all helping it has made bios we took out gfx card an hdd also only with 1 stick

Don't call Gigabyte support. They aren't going to help you.

Try resetting the BIOS on the motherboard by either taking out the battery for 10 minutes, or the CLEAR CMOS jumper near the battery.

hi.

I would like to thank everyone the problem has been fixed.