DIY Super Budget water cooling!

Hey guys I have made a proof of concept for a diy dirt cheap water cooling loop if you guys are interested/ have tips that would save me headaches give me a shout! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2T6nxS8Wuc&feature=youtu.be

Here's what I have so far,  I am also planning to pelteir cool the water and install bigger radiators, but I calculated for tolerance delta so the radiators could be cheaper in the beginning but after finding prices on ebay for 2nd hand radiators I had to snag one for lower temps, it seems lower temps and silence is addicting!

Those 50mhz more go a long way in synthetic benchmarks increasing 244 points.

Agreed, in bf3 I get around the same fps a 3~5% increase in fps X_x so around 128, I can't tell the difference when the fps goes above 70 so not noticeable, but still nice to know making my computer quiet made it faster, and now I'm itching to hit 1ghz can't wait for the larger rads and psu for the peltier. X_x

This was awesome haha!

+1 like your you sir.

This reminds me of the old days before the enthusiast market we have today.

Side note I placed an order of $469 with Frozen CPU for my custom loop today. lol.

9900K  / Noctua NH-D15S / Z390 Aorus Master / 32GB DDR4 Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz / eVGA 2080 Ti Black Ed / Morpheus II Core / Meshify C / LG 27UK650-W / PS4 Pro / XBox One X

• 2 weeks later...

This was awesome haha!

+1 like your you sir.

This reminds me of the old days before the enthusiast market we have today.

Side note I placed an order of $469 with Frozen CPU for my custom loop today. lol.

=) love to see a system setup with your new liquid cooling! 

I get the peltier/tec units plugged in if interested =) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aljUUTozIcg&feature=youtu.be

I now run 50c under full stress test load!