Croshair H100i

I have the  Croshair  H100i The fans are too loud and i can't controll them, i need to plug them in the pump or something i heard. but i don't have the adapter or what they are called,

dose anyone know where i can buy them from?

thanks

Capture.PNG

From Corsair. They have a load of spares on their site available for sale. If they don't have them listed, send them an email or call them and you can probably arrange to buy some. 

Also, the fans that come with the H100i are loud pretty much regardless of the speed they run at. You may want to consider buying some different fans. 

2 minutes ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

From Corsair. They have a load of spares on their site available for sale. If they don't have them listed, send them an email or call them and you can probably arrange to buy some. 

Also, the fans that come with the H100i are loud pretty much regardless of the speed they run at. You may want to consider buying some different fans. 

This, and pick up some better fans. Noctua's are nice, and the Corsair SPs are good at a budget.

Hey, you can plug your fans to the mobo fan headers and control them using the BIOS setup (set static speed) or SpeedFan software, the Y splitter is an optional accessory and made just to use with "corsair link"

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

8 minutes ago, aezakmi said:

Hey, you can plug your fans to the mobo fan headers and control them using the BIOS setup (set static speed) or SpeedFan software, the Y splitter is an optional accessory and made just to use with "corsair link"

Can't find them in the bios i have plugged them in the Opt_fan is that right?

9 minutes ago, NeTron said:

Can't find them in the bios i have plugged them in the Opt_fan is that right?

idk, what board is it? only one fan per header

read the manual to find where you can plug a system or case fan

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

maximus vi formula 

2 minutes ago, aezakmi said:

idk, what board is it? only one fan per header

read the manual to find where you can plug a system or case fan

Capture.PNG

3 hours ago, NeTron said:

maximus vi formula 

try CHA_FAN1 and 2

those should appear in the setup

plug AIO pump into CPU_OPT and plug fans into CPU_FAN.

adjust CPU_FAN in the UEFI according to tase in thermals and noise. these changes will not affect the CPU_OPT (the header the pump is plugged into) as the pump is 3-wire and will only respond to voltage changes (PWM uses 12v straight, but the trigger wire (4th pin) is not there).