Anyone know where to get snap on parts

theloveablemoose

So i lost the end cap for my snap on ratchet screwdriver (same one as Linus) and in turn some bits so does anyone know where i can get one for mine and some replacement bits the colour i have is red if that helps in some way shape or form i live in the UK also and i don't think snap on does worldwide shipping.

Thanks

Erm...not so sure myself. Did you buy the tool internationally or locally around the UK?

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

Erm...not so sure myself. Did you buy the tool internationally or locally around the UK?

My dad found it in a car he bought lol so he just gave it to me.

I just went on to their website..."damn bloody hell that costs a butt tonne of money..."

You should try a contact them about the parts that are missing..

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

Ok so if you are sure it's the exact same one as the one that Linus has but red then if you go here LINK Snap On has parts for sale and buy the 'Red End Cap' that should be the one. If you Google the Part no. of it it comes up with these images LINK so that should be the one I think :) Not sure if you can buy it UK though.

Ok so if you are sure it's the exact same one as the one that Linus has but red then if you go here LINK Snap On has parts for sale and buy the 'Red End Cap' that should be the one. If you Google the Part no. of it it comes up with these images LINK so that should be the one I think :) Not sure if you can buy it UK though.

I emailed them hoping they say here have it for free but i did see a snap on rep driving past the other day.

Go to a local dealership and ask when the Snap On guy stops by.

there is supposed to be a local distributor of genuine snap on gear. most likely that email will get you in touch with your area distributor. I think this is how they do it to keep a healthy supply chain