Good ssd?

PatrickWilliams
Go to solution Solved by seagate_surfer,

Hello PatrickWilliams,

After checking the microcenter website and some other retailers online like Amazon this drive seems to offer what they are advertising, the speeds according to the people who have tested this unit apparently are real and I didn't find any negative comments about them, except for someone saying that they buy large quantities of things made by other companies, put their name on them, and sell them cheaper. I am not sure if that's good or bad, your call Patrick!

Hello PatrickWilliams,

After checking the microcenter website and some other retailers online like Amazon this drive seems to offer what they are advertising, the speeds according to the people who have tested this unit apparently are real and I didn't find any negative comments about them, except for someone saying that they buy large quantities of things made by other companies, put their name on them, and sell them cheaper. I am not sure if that's good or bad, your call Patrick!

Seagate Technology | Official Forums Team

IronWolf Drives for NAS Applications - SkyHawk Drives for Surveillance Applications - BarraCuda Drives for PC & Gaming