Front rgb fan speed help

So I recently purchased cooler master's mastercase lite 5 RGB for my pc build, and upon building, noticed that the 3 included front RGB fans had an RGB splitter connected to them, and so I connected the splitter to the 12v G R B header on my motherboard. When I booted up my system, however, I noticed that the fans in front were running at a constant 100%, and that they didn't show up in my bios, but I could control the led color from the bios as an led strip.

Is there a way to control the fan speed for them? Because these always running at full is somewhat bothersome. 

My motherboard is the gigabyte z370 d3, and my case as stated earlier is the cooler master mastercase lite 5 rgb.

Any help would be greatly appreciated 

Edit: I forgot to mention this originally, but the fans are being powered directly from my psu with a molex connector.

17 minutes ago, Rainbow Dash said:

You can control the fans using the Gigabyte APP Center and Smart Fan 5 utility from their site: https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/Z370P-D3-rev-10#support-dl-utility

When I try to install fusion it tells me to install app center first even though I already have it installed, also, smart fan 5 from the bios can only detect my rear case fan which is plugged directly into a fan connector and my CPU fan. My other two system fans show up as 0 rpm.

4 minutes ago, Andyy58 said:

When i try to install fusion it tells me to instal app center first even though i already have it installed

Try doing a clean re-install of App Center.

12 minutes ago, Rainbow Dash said:

I forgot to mention this earlier, but the fans are being power directly from the psu via molex, does that change anything?

1 minute ago, Andyy58 said:

I forgot to mention this earlier, but the fans are being power directly from the psu via molex, does that change anything?

Oh yes, that is the issue. You need to plug them into the motherboard in order to be able to control the fans from the board.

Just now, Rainbow Dash said:

Ah. I'm not sure if that's possible with these fans, they only have a molex connector and the rgb header. Would it be possible?

3 minutes ago, Andyy58 said:

Ah. I'm not sure if that's possible with these fans, they only have a molex connector and the rgb header. Would it be possible?

You should be able to unplug the molex connector if they are just using it as an adapter.

Related image

Image Source: http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/id-3405812/cooler-master-masterfan-pro-120air-balance-rgb-aura-sync-question.html

18 hours ago, Andyy58 said:

They would lack rpm sensor even after adapter. I'm not sure how well mobos take them. Most likely you can't assign fan curve since those are based on rpm sensor readings. But you could lower voltage by constant percentage. Other way is to by voltage reducer.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

According to this review: https://www.thinkcomputers.org/cooler-master-masterbox-lite-5-rgb-case-review/4/

And a look in the manual, it does seem that the fans have standard fan headers, so just find the splitter that the Molex is connected to, and connect them directly to the motherboard.

Sorry for the few off Capital letters in my posts, it does it on its own when I Write in English, since my OS is in another Language. It's annoying.