Tech Linked Merch?

Thr33zs

Does anyone know what happened to the tech linked shirts that were available around a week ago? Not the limited edition but just some shirts with the shows logo, I was hoping to pick one up but they don't show up today

Did you order the limited edition one? I'm still waiting for mine! xD

On 6/24/2018 at 11:16 AM, Thr33zs said:

Does anyone know what happened to the tech linked shirts that were available around a week ago? Not the limited edition but just some shirts with the shows logo, I was hoping to pick one up but they don't show up today

Essentially we got samples and they looked like shite. So we pulled them from the store.

We're extremely dissatisfied with our current merch provider and are looking for a new option. Hope to have an update soon :( 

• 1 month later...

Hey @nicklmg - try teaming up with Cotton Bureau for a merch collab! I know off the bat you may say that their stuff is pricey for the fans, but it's great quality, and it really does last. They're so good, in fact, that despite the shipping and customs fees that come with being in the UK, I have only bought tees from them for the past 5 years - and I STILL wear the oldest ones, and they look good as new.

Is there any ETA when the shirt will be available again?