Is there a Surface Pro-like kickstand case for the 2018 9.7" iPad?

In a few weeks I'll be back to school after graduating college in 2014 to be in medical school and since an Android or Windows 10 tablet is not a viable option for me because of the lack of tablet optimized apps for medical students and professionals, I'm pretty much stuck on an iPad and I'm planning to get the new 9.7" iPad (Space Gray 128 GB, wifi only model) with Apple Pencil. Are there any cases that has a Microsoft Surface-like kickstand for the iPad? For whatever reason, I feel that the kickstand should be a standard to all tablets but Apple is basically "oh fuck that'. I don't need a physical keyboard, all I need is the case with a Surface-like kickstand. I tried looking on Amazon but all it gave me are single angle cases or cases that are way too thick.

I know that Logitech has a Surface like case for the iPad but it's for the 10.5" iPad Pro and I find it out of my budget already even though the 120Hz variable refresh rate, faster A10X processor, DCI-P3 color gamut with true tone display, four stereo speakers, PIN connector for a physically connected keyboard, more RAM, faster 2nd gen Touch ID (used by iPhone 6s onwards), and a larger display canvas. 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

The only time I ever saw one was at a mall kiosk.

Personally, I prefer the origami cases.