DXRacer Racing vs Arozzi Verona Pro v2 Firmness

There is a sale on both, I like the features etc more on the DXRacer. The only thing is that I have only tried and liked the seat of the Arozzi which has a foam density of 40-45kg/m3. While the DXRacer have 50kg/m3. I am afraid the DXRacer will be much firmer.

People say they feel the difference between the Racing and king series which is only 4kg/m3 higher.

I'm thin AF, and tall. Any experience with these numbers or chairs in practice anyone? :S

I generally have little experience with chairs, mine is 9 years old and literally breaking my body atm. I don't have much money and these two chairs are on sale for ish the same price. and the only chair i can physically test was the Arozzi Verona Pro V2 and some other ADX chairs which felt literal shit to sit in ime, i would like some uhm, non-gaming/racing thing chair but as long as its comfortable and wont destroy me i'm fine.

I have actually ordered both, and i'll have to call up Monday morning and cancel one of them, but i can't decide which one. :3 All replies are appreciated!

56 minutes ago, geo3 said:

Cancel both and get a real ergonomic office chair. 

Exactly what i originally wanted. Though i have a budget of about 200-250$ and no way of testing any other chair. I liked the feel of the Arozzi, and i completely hated the other 3 they had on floor in that one store where i could test chairs. I originally wanted to avoid the gaming racing chair but i don't want to buy something and not like it 10 times and pay shipping to return on all of them. which is at least 20$+ each return.

Unfortunately real ergonomic chairs are LUDICROUSLY priced.

I have a DXracer because I'm a psycho that actually likes bucket seats, but I don't remember what model specifically. I think it's a racing series.

Anyways, at first it WAS super comfortable, and I slept in it because it didn't hurt my back as much as my bed. I've had it going on... 2.5-3 years and the bottom seat cushion is really starting to die, but that's really an issue with any memory foam given enough time, and I'm also super tall and thin. The back rest is still great though.

The problem is that under the DX racer's foam is a series of straps for support above the metal base for the central pillar, but eventually the foam loses it's memory and those straps stretch a bit and you end up sitting on the metal base. There's a high likelihood though that this might not bother other people as much, after all I have that damned disease Noassatall and can't sit through a movie at the theater without squirming around.

I don't know about the other chair, but if it's the same kind of construction I'd say it's really just a toss-up. They're both going to get flat bottoms and DXracer doesn't sell replacements. Maybe look into that for the other chair.

BTW, at least on the DXracer, the back has a metal tube frame with the straps between and the foam over that, so there's never anything hard against your back/spine. I often end up just leaning the chair back and more laying on my back to relieve my butt.

#Muricaparrotgang