My Build

Hi Peeps...my build as below. I need a 100% assurement that there will be no issue in compatability while booting up my pc to win10

Motherboard - MSI ATX z370 a PRO

Processor - Intel core i7 8700K

Cooling System - Corsair H45 Hydro Series

Memory - 8GB×2 2400MHz

Storage - 1 Seagate 1TB 7200 RPM, M.2 SSD (any size haven't decided yet)

Graphics Card - Nvidea GTX 1070 Ti

PSU - Corsair TX750M (Gold Certified with active PFC)

Cabinet - NZXT Phantom 530 (While)

Monitor - Samsung LC27F591FDWXXL

Please tell me any issue with my build if you doubt any.

Just now, Od1sseas said:

Nah

What? That's the budget I can put into so yeah maybe its not a high end gaming/professional one but I will go for this one

Faster ram will be better and get a 240mm rad aio like 100iv2

• CPU
    I5-8400
  • Motherboard
    Gigabyte B360 ds3h
  • RAM
    2*8gb Vengence 2400 ddr4
  • GPU
    ASUS gtx 1060
  • Case
    Fractal define c mini windowed
  • Storage
    1tb WD blue and 240gb sandisk ssd
  • PSU
    550w bronze corsair cxm (grey)
  • Operating System
    windows 10

13 minutes ago, Hiro Hamada said:

What? That's the budget I can put into so yeah maybe its not a high end gaming/professional one but I will go for this one

No no, i meant it's ok

5 minutes ago, Ulta said:

Faster ram will be better and get a 240mm rad aio like 100iv2

Will there be a problem? I'm low on budget right now so I'm planning to buy a 240mm cooler and gpu later

Look into the possibility of getting a Corsair H100i if you can, a H45 seems quite weak for an 8700K on paper.

Also, which RAM brand are you looking into? I'm going to assume it's Corsair Vengeance?

mechanical keyboard switches aficionado & hi-fi audio enthusiast

switch reviews  how i lube mx-style keyboard switches

48 minutes ago, MiNy said:

Look into the possibility of getting a Corsair H100i if you can, a H45 seems quite weak for an 8700K on paper.

Also, which RAM brand are you looking into? I'm going to assume it's Corsair Vengeance?

I will but Ill not overclock it until I buy H100i V2. Its just for watching videos and browsing for now. I have planned to but a 1070 Ti with H100i V2 so untill then no gaming for me. 

RAM is Antec but really RAM doesn't matter right? Only its frequency and memory matters

8GB×2 & 2400MHz is quite enough for now

I'll upgrade after 2 months...l am currenly low on budget now so I have to sacrifice a few things

1 hour ago, Hiro Hamada said:

Hi Peeps...my build as below. I need a 100% assurement that there will be no issue in compatability while booting up my pc to win10

Memory - 8GB×2 2400MHz

It will all work. However, there are a number of issues with the build:

• The cpu cooler is not a good choice. An H100i V2 would be better if overclocking is intended. Otherwise consider an k7-8700 with something like a Cryorig H7 cooler.
  • Higher memory speed would be much better. Minimum DDR4-2666, preferably DDR4-3000 or DDR4-3200
  • There are different types of M.2 drives, some are SATA III, others NVMe. Size matters.
  • PSU has far more capacity than needed. A good 550W - 650W model would be more than enough. I would also suggest getting a fully modular psu to make assembly a little easier. Corsair RMx or Seasonic Focus Plus Gold would be good choices.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

22 minutes ago, Hiro Hamada said:

really RAM doesn't matter right? Only its frequency and memory matters

That's technically correct, yes. I was asking because you didn't mention what brand it was and I got curious is all!

23 minutes ago, Hiro Hamada said:

I will but Ill not overclock it until I buy H100i V2. Its just for watching videos and browsing for now. I have planned to but a 1070 Ti with H100i V2 so untill then no gaming for me. 

So why not buy the H100i V2 right now? You're wasting money if you buy a H45 now and have to spend again to get the H100i, that's really inefficient spending.

6 minutes ago, brob said:

It will all work. However, there are a number of issues with the build:

• The cpu cooler is not a good choice. An H100i V2 would be better if overclocking is intended. Otherwise consider an k7-8700 with something like a Cryorig H7 cooler.
  • Higher memory speed would be much better. Minimum DDR4-2666, preferably DDR4-3000 or DDR4-3200
  • There are different types of M.2 drives, some are SATA III, others NVMe. Size matters.
  • PSU has far more capacity than needed. A good 550W - 650W model would be more than enough. I would also suggest getting a fully modular psu to make assembly a little easier. Corsair RMx or Seasonic Focus Plus Gold would be good choices.

What happens if I put a 750W Gold Certofied PSU to this build? Will it damage the build? I thought corsair is a good quality

2 minutes ago, MiNy said:

So why not buy the H100i V2 right now? You're wasting money if you buy a H45 now and have to spend again to get the H100i, that's really inefficient spending.

I'm sorry but will there be a problem to my system? Will it have the capacity to cool my processor or what? I mean I will not be overclocking until a few months but I just bought it unknowingly and I can't return the cooler. I will check the temperature using RealTemp software as soon as I install win 10 but I want to know that will there be a problem of any cpu excess heat during bootup? Like more than 70 -80°C while windows is booting up? 

1 minute ago, Hiro Hamada said:

I'm sorry but will there be a problem to my system? Will it have the capacity to cool my processor or what? I mean I will not be overclocking until a few months but I just bought it unknowingly and I can't return the cooler.

No no dude, calm down real quick, it's okay... Now that you've mentioned that you've bought the H45, it will do. It won't harm your CPU or anything, it's fine.

4 minutes ago, MiNy said:

No no dude, calm down real quick, it's okay... Now that you've mentioned that you've bought the H45, it will do. It won't harm your CPU or anything, it's fine.

Thanks very much I mean very thanks. I owe you guys if I complete building my system without any problems...All my orders are on the way via FedEx transport. I will be assembling my pc the last of this month or so...thanks again guys. If I get any doubts on anything about PC Ill be posting it here

images (76).jpeg

17 minutes ago, Hiro Hamada said:

What happens if I put a 750W Gold Certofied PSU to this build? Will it damage the build? I thought corsair is a good quality

Nothing dramatically wrong with getting an over capacity psu. However, it may not operate as efficiently as something smaller. 

Corsair does not actually make any psu. They contract with various OEM manufacturers to build their offerings. In general Corsair sells quality psu, but some models are much better than others.

If you have bought any or all the components you should say so in the OP. As several have commented, the parts will work together. If you haven't bought all the components, there are better choices available.

Do not worry about the cpu cooling. Intel cpu will shut down it they reach a temperature that might damage the chip.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

1 minute ago, Hiro Hamada said:

Thanks very much I mean very thanks. I owe you guys if I complete building my system without any problems...All my orders are on the way via FedEx transport. I will be assembling my pc the last of this month or so...thanks again guys. If I get any doubts on anything about PC Ill be posting it here

Congratulations dude! We're so happy you've gone from a planned build on paper and are close to a full build, it feels so nice to build your very own PC.

Make sure to post your PC building log in Build Logs so we can see your progression throughout your build process, and of course, don't be afraid to ask any questions.

2 hours ago, Hiro Hamada said:

Memory - 8GB×2 2400MHz

What are you going to use this for? Only gaming? If so, you might be fine using an i5 8600k and using the money to get ram with better speed. Gaming isn't really multithread intensive, so that's the only reason I say that

7 minutes ago, MiNy said:

Congratulations dude! We're so happy you've gone from a planned build on paper and are close to a full build, it feels so nice to build your very own PC.

Make sure to post your PC building log in Build Logs so we can see your progression throughout your build process, and of course, don't be afraid to ask any questions.

You have no idea how long I've been waiting for this. Also the money I spent on this omg! Its very much

Seriously intel 8700k is 28000INR

And Nvidea 1070Ti always runs out of stock from its website since the founder's edition is only 37500 INR whereas others EVGA/ZOTAC/MSI are like double the price - 54000INR....wt*?

I don't know any other website that sells GPU in India that cheap as it Nvidea site itslelf

8 minutes ago, Schraufabagel said:

What are you going to use this for? Only gaming? If so, you might be fine using an i5 8600k and using the money to get ram with better speed. Gaming isn't really multithread intensive, so that's the only reason I say that

Well I will use it for Adobe After Effects, Cinema 4D, and much more. I'm not sure but I will be designing stuff too after I buy the gpu... (I got a 2TB of games in my external hdd from 2011 that I've been saving for this moment and I want to play em all( well few of the low end I've played it on my hp laptop that is busted rn)

Games ranging from high end to the mid spec graphics

Like Mafia 3

Quantum Break

Mirror's Edge

Far Cry Primal

Tomb Raider

And much more...you know how it feels right - Totally Awesome!!

10 minutes ago, Hiro Hamada said:

You have no idea how long I've been waiting for this. Also the money I spent on this omg! Its very much

Seriously intel 8700k is 28000INR

And Nvidea 1070Ti always runs out of stock from its website since the founder's edition is only 37500 INR whereas others EVGA/ZOTAC/MSI are like double the price - 54000INR....wt*?

I know dude! It feels so nice to have enough money to build into a nice PC. GPUs can be very rare in certain countries, luckily for where I live there's a large enough recognition for PC hardware that components are easy to attain here.

11 minutes ago, MiNy said:

I know dude! It feels so nice to have enough money to build into a nice PC. GPUs can be very rare in certain countries, luckily for where I live there's a large enough recognition for PC hardware that components are easy to attain here.

Too bad I was born in the wrong country lol

1 hour ago, Hiro Hamada said:

Well I will use it for Adobe After Effects, Cinema 4D, and much more. I'm not sure but I will be designing stuff too after I buy the gpu... (I got a 2TB of games in my external hdd from 2011 that I've been saving for this moment and I want to play em all( well few of the low end I've played it on my hp laptop that is busted rn)

Games ranging from high end to the mid spec graphics

Like Mafia 3

Quantum Break

Mirror's Edge

Far Cry Primal

Tomb Raider

And much more...you know how it feels right - Totally Awesome!!

Well, yeah since you're going to use it for Adobe suite and other multicore applications, definitely stick with the i7 then.