Help my Pc is stuck at a Black Screen

I tried overclocking my Ryzen 3 1200 ti 3.9ghz with voltage of 1.34 and my ddr4 2400 8gb to 2933 with I think 1.3v. Then it restarted and is now just stuck at a black screen, my keyboard and mouse always boot up when I start up my computer but now they don’t. I’ve tried taking out the motherboard (B350 Pro VDH) battery for 10, 30 seconds and even 5mins but nothing. My pc still turns on with the LEDs and fans spinning but just a black screen. Please help!

2 minutes ago, MrCool127 said:

I tried overclocking my Ryzen 3 1200 ti 3.9ghz with voltage of 1.34 and my ddr4 2400 8gb to 2933 with I think 1.3v. Then it restarted and is now just stuck at a black screen, my keyboard and mouse always boot up when I start up my computer but now they don’t. I’ve tried taking out the motherboard (B350 Pro VDH) battery for 10, 30 seconds and even 5mins but nothing. My pc still turns on with the LEDs and fans spinning but just a black screen. Please help!

How did you overclock it?  Can you not get back into the UEFI?

I overclocked it in the msi bios and UEFI is that the bios if so yes it’s just a black screen 

1 minute ago, MrCool127 said:

I overclocked it in the msi bios and UEFI is that the bios if so yes it’s just a black screen 

Can you get back to the BIOS?  What happens when you reboot the system?

2 minutes ago, TheGlenlivet said:

Can you get back to the BIOS?  What happens when you reboot the system?

I can’t get into the bios and the computer just turns on with fans and leds but a black screen my monitor doesn’t detect anything 

2 minutes ago, Windows7ge said:

You tried removing the battery. Did you try moving the CMOS reset jumper?

I’ve tried the battery but not the reset jumper, how would I do that btw.

9 minutes ago, MrCool127 said:

I’ve tried the battery but not the reset jumper, how would I do that btw.

There is a small connector on the board labelled JBAT1.  It should have 2 connections.  Unplug the system from power and short them with a paperclip or wire for about 30 seconds.

15 minutes ago, TheGlenlivet said:

There is a small connector on the board labelled JBAT1.  It should have 2 connections.  Unplug the system from power and short them with a paperclip or wire for about 30 seconds.

I didn’t have a paper clip so I used a screwdriver and held it there for 30 seconds but it didn’t seem to work 

1 minute ago, MrCool127 said:

I didn’t have a paper clip so I used a screwdriver and held it there for 30 seconds but it didn’t seem to work 

OK, unplug everything except the monitor, mouse and keyboard.  See if it boots to the splash screen.

4 minutes ago, MrCool127 said:

Do you have more than 1 stick of RAM? Try removing a stick or swamping it around.

1 minute ago, Windows7ge said:

Do you have more than 1 stick of RAM? Try removing a stick or swamping it around.

No I have two

15 minutes ago, TheGlenlivet said:

OK, unplug everything except the monitor, mouse and keyboard.  See if it boots to the splash screen.

I got it to work with jumping it with the screwdriver, thank you so much 

14 minutes ago, Windows7ge said:

It works now, thank you 

31 minutes ago, MrCool127 said:

It works now, thank you 

Your welcome. I'm going to guess something went wrong with the RAM overclock. When you're done try putting both sticks back. Hopefully they both still work.