How to do I begin re-seeding a torrent from a file?

I had a torrent I made and was seeding based off a ZIP file, I had to reset the PC, I lost the torrent, and im trying to get the seed back up under the same listing on a certain website. There are no good seeders, and I have the file, but don't want to create a new torrent, is there a way to somehow re-link the torrent/magnet link to the file I have to begin reseeding?

Gaming - Ryzen 5800X3D | 64GB 3200mhz  MSI 6900 XT Mini-ITX SFF Build

Home Server (Unraid OS) - Ryzen 2700x | 48GB 3200mhz |  EVGA 1060 6GB | 6TB SSD Cache [3x2TB] 66TB HDD [11x6TB]

Just add the torrent file into your torrent client (the .torrent file) when selecting download location, choose the location that already has the downloaded file, the torrent client will check that the file already exists and will begin seeding

25 minutes ago, Vishvas Sudarshan said:

Just add the torrent file into your torrent client (the .torrent file) when selecting download location, choose the location that already has the downloaded file, the torrent client will check that the file already exists and will begin seeding

I only have the ZIP files, not a torrent, it seems it wants me to click on a torrent file to set destination

Gaming - Ryzen 5800X3D | 64GB 3200mhz  MSI 6900 XT Mini-ITX SFF Build

Home Server (Unraid OS) - Ryzen 2700x | 48GB 3200mhz |  EVGA 1060 6GB | 6TB SSD Cache [3x2TB] 66TB HDD [11x6TB]

10 minutes ago, suchamoneypit said:

I only have the ZIP files, not a torrent, it seems it wants me to click on a torrent file to set destination

Go to the website where you originally downloaded it from and download the torrent file again. I don't think you can seed without this file