Compare 4 systems, benchmarking?

I have 4 of my systems here at home I would like to compare in various tasks, 2 of them heavily overclocked and the other is a very basic machine and one with very special parts, not a gaming oriented machine, just to see how they all stack up against each other.

It's also a part of my Killer Panda project, the massive build I recently finished but actually dont really know how well I did, so need to compare it to something at the same ground level in the same scenarios.

I have looked around and think about following this list:

Superposition

Heaven
-custom
-directx 11
-ultra
-extreme
-dissabled 3d
-dissabled multi monitor
-x8
-fullscreen
-1920x1080

Aida64
+
Furmark - 1 hour

Prime95 - 5 hours

Blender
-bmw benchmark

Cinebench

benchmarking in 7zip

Geekbench

3DMark TimeSpy

3DMark FireStrike

3DMark FireStrike Extreme

userbenchmark

FarCry 5

Fortnite

Player Unknown Battlegrounds

Battlefield 1

DeuxEx Mankind Divided

Rise of the Tomb Raider

Batman Arkham Knight

GTA V

BioShock Infinite

Metro Last light

Assasins Creed Origins

Ashes of the Singularity

All benchmarks will be run in 1080p, but all games will be run in both 1080p and 1440p, as I have 2 monitors to test on.

I want to keep a rather high level of professionalism so I can even compare the system to other peoples tests.

Can you suggest settings I need to set the various games at?

I always seem to have problems setting up RTSS Rivatuner, do you know this alternative?

Anything I'm missing I would need to look at?

My Gaming PC: 27833

Most game benchmarks are done at ultra settings, so i'd go with ultra for them.

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

1 hour ago, RKRiley said:

Most game benchmarks are done at ultra settings, so i'd go with ultra for them.

You mean the benchmark section dont follow the graphics settings ingame?

Im pretty sure some games react to settings, like tomb raider, it looks different to me when i adjust things

5 minutes ago, AT0MAC said:

You mean the benchmark section dont follow the graphics settings ingame?

Im pretty sure some games react to settings, like tomb raider, it looks different to me when i adjust things

No the built-in benchmarks on games do follow the ingame settings, what I'm saying is that when review websites etc. do system reviews, they normally do them at ultra settings.

Didn't see you mention what settings you'd be running the game benchmarks with, so thought I'd add that.

Can you suggest settings I need to set the various games at?

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

8 minutes ago, RKRiley said:

No the built-in benchmarks on games do follow the ingame settings, what I'm saying is that when review websites etc. do system reviews, they normally do them at ultra settings.

Didn't see you mention what settings you'd be running the game benchmarks with, so thought I'd add that.

Yea that makes sense. Ok ultra it is, but what about settings like MSAA and other random settings that are always avaliable even when ultra is set?

35 minutes ago, AT0MAC said:

Yea that makes sense. Ok ultra it is, but what about settings like MSAA and other random settings that are always avaliable even when ultra is set?

Well choosing a preset sets those to some value as well. That's the whole point of having a preset. Choose a preset and don't change anything.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB