BITFENIX SMALLISH CASES

Shd0w2

Hey, my friend's going to make his first build and he wants to know a good case thats transportable, but not too small, he'd enjoy a sidewindow (or two). He also wants it to have pretty good cooling, spec's of pc;

EVGA SuperClocked 02G-P4-2765-KR GeForce GTX 760 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 SLI Support w/ EVGA ACX Cooler Video Card

RAZER DeathStalker RZ03-00800100-R3U1 Black USB Wired Gaming Keyboard

CORSAIR Vengeance 8GB 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model CMZ8GX3M1A1600C10

GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 AM3+ AMD 990FX SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard

AMD FX-8350 Vishera 4.0GHz (4.2GHz Turbo) Socket AM3+ 125W Eight-Core Desktop Processor FD8350FRHKBOX

Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1TB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive

CORSAIR CX Series CX750 750W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Active PFC Power Supply New 4th Gen CPU Certified Haswell Ready

Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 64-bit

ASUS DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS Black SATA 24X DVD Burner - Bulk - OEM

Diamond 5 in League :)

caps is unnecessary

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE BITFENIX???

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

What  case did you have in mind then?

Agreed. Other than the Prodigy and the Phenom (which are fine cases) they have nothing really worth looking at.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

Agreed. Other than the Prodigy and the Phenom they have nothing really worth looking at.

Fine, show me some other good cases :I

What  case did you have in mind then?

EVGA Hadron Air. Smaller but it can hold upto a 780ti, and better looking than the Phenom and Prodigy and comes with a 500w 80+ gold PSU which is more than enough for those parts. Seriously 750watts?! What was your friend thinking?

If that is out of your price range the fractal node 304 is much more affordable and with a CX600m it will fit your parts just fine however the airflow is questionable.

He wanted to upgrade to sli eventually :I

He wanted to upgrade to sli eventually :I

Impossible with mini-ITX. Get that thought completely out of his head. Plus two low end GPUs are always worse than one high end. He would be better off going APU for a short while and sticking a 780ti in there later. Also the EVGA cooler will blow hot air into the case. A blower style cooler is almost a requirement for mini-ITX. 

I don't wanna be mean but I just want to make sure your buddy is not making any mistakes :)

Impossible with mini-ITX. Get that thought completely out of his head. Plus two low end GPUs are always worse than one high end. He would be better off going APU for a short while and sticking a 780ti in there later. Also the EVGA cooler will blow hot air into the case. A blower style cooler is almost a requirement for mini-ITX. 

I don't wanna be mean but I just want to make sure your buddy is not making any mistakes :)

take a look at the parts list, it's a ATX motherboard.

if your buddy wants a small case he's better off going with something like a 4670k rather than the 8350 and get a m-atx motherboard.

read everytihng, say nothing.

If you want it to be bitfenix, then I'd say prodigy, you can put micro atx motherboard in it, and still be able to do sli.

Too many contradictions with this parts list!  :angry:

Oneplus 6 | Sony 55" X900F . Lenovo Y540 17" 144Hz RTX 2060 . i7 9750h. 

Audio-GD DAC-19MK3 > Schiit Lyr 2 + > FOSTEX TH900 . Sony XBA-Z5