i5 3570 idle temps

I am worried because my i5 3570 idles at around 48c-55c erratically. I am using a Cooler Master T2 Mini with Cooler Master IC Value V1 thermal paste. is it safe to  game with this kind of temperature? at around 70% load it already reaches 70c. I'm also worried for my gpu though people say its normal for it to be idle at 40c and reach 80c when its at full load. Should I replace my cooler with a better one? or is this completely normal for this old cpu to be outputting this much heat?

5 minutes ago, Triventular said:

I am worried because my i5 3570 idles at around 48c-55c erratically. I am using a Cooler Master T2 Mini with Cooler Master IC Value V1 thermal paste. is it safe to  game with this kind of temperature? at around 70% load it already reaches 70c. I'm also worried for my gpu though people say its normal for it to be idle at 40c and reach 80c when its at full load. Should I replace my cooler with a better one? or is this completely normal for this old cpu to be outputting this much heat?

That temp is totally fine and should only become an issue once it thermal throttles, from there you can either replace the cooler and paste or clean out the dust OR do both ;)

?????

Do you remember the
21st night of September?
Love was changing the minds of pretenders
While chasing the clouds away

Our hearts were ringing
In the key that our souls were singing.
As we danced in the night,
Remember how the stars stole the night away

no those temps are ok, electronics are save to 100 degrees and they shut down when overheated so no danger.

6 minutes ago, Dankk said:

That temp is totally fine and should only become an issue once it thermal throttles, from there you can either replace the cooler and paste or clean out the dust OR do both ;)

7 minutes ago, wojtepanik said:

no those temps are ok, electronics are save to 100 degrees and they shut down when overheated so no danger.

oh okay. i got worried because i was comparing it to newer generation cpus xD but i encountered a weird problem recently. my pc would not boot at all like it wouldn't post and nothing is responsive. I re seated everything and checked my cpu to see the thermal paste i put in before was too less (i put it months ago and have been using it fine until recently where it wouldn't boot.) now when i added more thermal paste to the thin layer, it booted fine. should i be concerned because I was running my cpu for months with barely any thermal paste?

16 minutes ago, Triventular said:

oh okay. i got worried because i was comparing it to newer generation cpus xD but i encountered a weird problem recently. my pc would not boot at all like it wouldn't post and nothing is responsive. I re seated everything and checked my cpu to see the thermal paste i put in before was too less (i put it months ago and have been using it fine until recently where it wouldn't boot.) now when i added more thermal paste to the thin layer, it booted fine. should i be concerned because I was running my cpu for months with barely any thermal paste?

if it is working it was ok, pc are made so idio... LESS experienced users like you won't damage them doing things like this :D