Programmable mouse similar to G300 but with even more buttons on the top for fingers(not thumb)

Hi

I am a front-end developer and i am looking for a mouse similar to  Logitech g300 but with even more buttons on the top, not on the side. I want to programme the buttons in a way to combine mouse click with keyboard key combination. for example: "leftMouseClick +(delay of some miliSecond) +Ctrl + c", I tried it with g300 but the Logitech utility doesn't allow to programme mouse click in combination with keyboard keys. 

I searched a lot but I cannot find any mouse with key more then g300 on the top. there are a shit load of mice available with a whole keyboard attached to them on the thumb side for playing MMO games, but I want something like g300 with 6 extra buttons instead of 4 or maybe more on the top. I came across 'keymouse' but it looks like shit and impractical.

You won't find anymore than the keymouse you've already found.

The majority of people want thumb buttons, not finger buttons, so no-one makes them with excessive amounts of finger buttons.

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter