[Canada] PCI-e Wifi Adapter

Yok

I've been having issues lately with my TP-Link WDN4800 adapter, the Internet connection via Wifi has been sketchy and they also don't have drivers for Windows 10 so I can't do much.

I'm looking for a new Wifi adapter. I live in Canada, I don't have a set budget for this but preferably below 50$.

My Internet plan has 150Mbps download speed so I don't need something too high-end, most of the ones I've seen seem to be at least 300Mbps. 

Any good suggestions for that?

Thanks!

I used the ASUS PCE-N15 for the longest time. It had decent range, worked reliably and had a long life, fairly cheap.

@Yok, the Asus Ac-68 is the best overall wireless WiFi adapter, and I have loved mine. It can receive over 1.3Gbps, leaving room for higher speeds if you ever upgrade, and has 3 antenna on a magnetic base that can be moved around and attached to metal objects (eg PC Case). It utilises beamforming technology to better recieve the signal and has quite low latency. It costs around $80, but is very adaptable, fast, and clean looking. It takes up one PCIe slot, and has a sleek red heatsink on it. 

Desktop: Intel i7-8086K, Asus ROG Maximus X Code (probably, still can’t decide), NZXT Kraken X62 280mm, Asus ROG Strix 1080 Ti, G.Skill Ripjaws V 16GB (2 x 8GB) 3000MHz, Corsair CX750M PSU, be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 Inverted, Samsung 960 Pro M.2 PCIe 500GB SSD, Samsung 850 Evo SATA 250GB SSD, WD Black 1TB HDD.

Laptop: Coming Soon

Peripherals: Razer Deathadder Elite Chroma, Razer Ornata Chroma, HyperX Cloud II Headset, Corsair Very-Large Mouse Mat