Does this list need any improving? If I wana Overclock? For first build.

I'm not sure if you're trying to keep a Razer theme with the peripherals but I've read a lot of bad reviews about the Blackwidow. Dedicated media keys aren't necessary but I'd recommend them any day. Alternatives are Logitech and Corsair to name a few although there's plenty to choose from.

Thermaltake Overseer RX-1
Intel i7-4930K
Asus RoG-Strix 1070ti A8G 
Asus P9X79 
Corsair Vengance 16GB DDR3 (4 x 4gb) RAM
Thermaltake Frio
Corsair HX750 
Samsung 860 Evo 500gb
Seagate Firecuda 2tb

16 hours ago, Synedisis said:

I'm not sure if you're trying to keep a Razer theme with the peripherals but I've read a lot of bad reviews about the Blackwidow. Dedicated media keys aren't necessary but I'd recommend them any day. Alternatives are Logitech and Corsair to name a few although there's plenty to choose from.

Would the Corsair k95 or k70 be good? And what mouse would You reccomend. And if there are any what white keybords or mice are good.

30 minutes ago, MadeInChina O69 said:

Would the Corsair k95 or k70 be good? And what mouse would You reccomend. And if there are any what white keybords or mice are good.

I have the base k70 and it's my daily driver although I'm upgrading to the k95 soon for the macros. A lot and I mean a lot of people use the Logitech g502 and swear by it so that could be one to look up. Another would be the Corsair Dark Core although it's pretty expensive at 90$ so keep that in mind. I personally use a Razer Deathadder and I've loved it since I bought it. Razer mice are usually good but their keyboards are debatable. The best way to find a good mouse that you like is to head to a bigbox store like Best Buy or Microcenter and try some mice there so you can get a feel for it. As for the white peripherals I'm not too sure, check out some Youtube videos and do your homework on them because the last thing you want is for them to be uncomfortable.

Intel i7-4930K
Asus P9X79 
Thermaltake Frio
Corsair HX750 
Samsung 860 Evo 500gb
Seagate Firecuda 2tb

20 minutes ago, Synedisis said:

I have the base k70 and it's my daily driver although I'm upgrading to the k95 soon for the macros. A lot and I mean a lot of people use the Logitech g502 and swear by it so that could be one to look up. Another would be the Corsair Dark Core although it's pretty expensive at 90$ so keep that in mind. I personally use a Razer Deathadder and I've loved it since I bought it. Razer mice are usually good but their keyboards are debatable. The best way to find a good mouse that you like is to head to a bigbox store like Best Buy or Microcenter and try some mice there so you can get a feel for it. As for the white peripherals I'm not too sure, check out some Youtube videos and do your homework on them because the last thing you want is for them to be uncomfortable.

Ok thanks! I also have another question: 

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/MadeInChina_O69/saved/gbvzMp what is the hybrid cooled gpu and https://pcpartpicker.com/user/MadeInChina_O69/saved/TYJvVn is a build with an air cooled gpu

What build would be better for what im going to use it for? And would there be a big temp difference between the two? Im planning to OC the cpu and gpu if possible.

2 hours ago, MadeInChina O69 said:

Ok thanks! I also have another question: 

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/MadeInChina_O69/saved/gbvzMp what is the hybrid cooled gpu and https://pcpartpicker.com/user/MadeInChina_O69/saved/TYJvVn is a build with an air cooled gpu

What build would be better for what im going to use it for? And would there be a big temp difference between the two? Im planning to OC the cpu and gpu if possible.

The hybrid cooled gpu is combining a standard air gpu and then on top of that adding an AIO (All in one) cooler which has liquid inside of it for extended cooling. Either one would be good for your build. There wouldn't be a huge difference in temps but the hybrid would probably bring temps down by about 1 maybe 2 degrees. It wouldn't be a big enough difference for you to get a better overclock. If you think it looks cool and you're willing to pay for aesthetics then by all means entertain yourself but other than that there's no real world scenario where it will do more than the traditional air cooled card would.

Intel i7-4930K
Asus P9X79 
Thermaltake Frio
Corsair HX750 
Samsung 860 Evo 500gb
Seagate Firecuda 2tb

Razer Ornata Chroma is perfect, having great receptive keys, good lighting, good price, and overall responsiveness. It’s the best keyboard for midrange, although the the higher end keyboards from Razer can be great too. Also, Deathadder Elite mouse is the best ever, definitely go for that.

Desktop: Intel i7-8086K, Asus ROG Maximus X Code (probably, still can’t decide), NZXT Kraken X62 280mm, Asus ROG Strix 1080 Ti, G.Skill Ripjaws V 16GB (2 x 8GB) 3000MHz, Corsair CX750M PSU, be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 Inverted, Samsung 960 Pro M.2 PCIe 500GB SSD, Samsung 850 Evo SATA 250GB SSD, WD Black 1TB HDD.

Laptop: Coming Soon

Peripherals: Razer Deathadder Elite Chroma, Razer Ornata Chroma, HyperX Cloud II Headset, Corsair Very-Large Mouse Mat

Also, hybrid coolers built into GPUs are often quite inadequate for cooling a whole graphics card, and often use 1 120mm or 140mm fan/rad. They are also quite overpriced, and certainly don’t yield much better temps than a good cooler, namely Asus Strix models and some EVGA 3-fan models. Go for air cooling, it will work fine.

Desktop: Intel i7-8086K, Asus ROG Maximus X Code (probably, still can’t decide), NZXT Kraken X62 280mm, Asus ROG Strix 1080 Ti, G.Skill Ripjaws V 16GB (2 x 8GB) 3000MHz, Corsair CX750M PSU, be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 Inverted, Samsung 960 Pro M.2 PCIe 500GB SSD, Samsung 850 Evo SATA 250GB SSD, WD Black 1TB HDD.

Laptop: Coming Soon

Peripherals: Razer Deathadder Elite Chroma, Razer Ornata Chroma, HyperX Cloud II Headset, Corsair Very-Large Mouse Mat

i7-8086K is a highly  binned Coffee Lake i7. At stock single core clock is 5GHz, clocks for multiple cores are identical to the i7-8700K. It does overclock, Anandtech has a review in which they got 5.1GHz stable on all cores. But it does require a fair bit of power. At 5.1GHz all cores, full load drew 172W. Which means some pretty good cooling is required.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

On 6/13/2018 at 12:55 AM, brob said:

i7-8086K is a highly  binned Coffee Lake i7. At stock single core clock is 5GHz, clocks for multiple cores are identical to the i7-8700K. It does overclock, Anandtech has a review in which they got 5.1GHz stable on all cores. But it does require a fair bit of power. At 5.1GHz all cores, full load drew 172W. Which means some pretty good cooling is required.

For the overclocking Im wanting to do is light like 4.7 If possible? So what cooler should I got for if I wana get good temps under load and will I need a more powerful power supplie like a 850w?

On 6/12/2018 at 10:20 PM, Synedisis said:

The hybrid cooled gpu is combining a standard air gpu and then on top of that adding an AIO (All in one) cooler which has liquid inside of it for extended cooling. Either one would be good for your build. There wouldn't be a huge difference in temps but the hybrid would probably bring temps down by about 1 maybe 2 degrees. It wouldn't be a big enough difference for you to get a better overclock. If you think it looks cool and you're willing to pay for aesthetics then by all means entertain yourself but other than that there's no real world scenario where it will do more than the traditional air cooled card would.

Ill just go for the air cooling then! 

On 6/12/2018 at 10:29 PM, Freefaller said:

Also, hybrid coolers built into GPUs are often quite inadequate for cooling a whole graphics card, and often use 1 120mm or 140mm fan/rad. They are also quite overpriced, and certainly don’t yield much better temps than a good cooler, namely Asus Strix models and some EVGA 3-fan models. Go for air cooling, it will work fine.

I might decide to just go for a asus strix bc it will have synced lights and it is cheaper at the time rn!