i7 8700k + H100i v2 Overclocking Help

I recently built my first PC with plenty of other threads asking for help. Thanks to everyone who has so far. I'm looking for some again. I don't want to stretch the 8700k too far but I'd like 4.7GHz. Only I don't what to mess with as far as good voltages and such. I've watched guides but I still don't really feel like I understand it that well. Eventually I will probably get around to overclocking my GPU. 

Side question: What are some good programs to use to monitor system temps?

4 minutes ago, UnleashedPride said:

I recently built my first PC with plenty of other threads asking for help. Thanks to everyone who has so far. I'm looking for some again. I don't want to stretch the 8700k too far but I'd like 4.7GHz. Only I don't what to mess with as far as good voltages and such. I've watched guides but I still don't really feel like I understand it that well. Eventually I will probably get around to overclocking my GPU. 

Side question: What are some good programs to use to monitor system temps?

From the YouTube videos I've watched CPU-Z is apparently a must.

my favorite monitoring software is CPUID Hardware Monitor, it has like every possible thing on there including clock speeds, individual core temps, frequencies etc. 

As for the OCing, take it slow, dont rush it. Keep in mind this will overtime make you rage. For best results, OCing should take about an hour to 2 hours depending. I have an 8700k myself and 4.7Ghz shouldnt be too hard, you should be able to hit that with around 1.34V if im correct. You might see temps around like 60-70c if you push it decently hard with that AiO.