CSGO low fps for my pc specs

Im cant understand why my config  (i5 4460 gtx 1060 6gb and 8gb of ram) is struggling to even reach 100 fps on csgo deathmatch. Ive seen tons of videos online who use the same config as me or similiar that get 100 fps more than me. And also this IS an issue for me because Im not utilizing the full potential of my 144 hz monitor. Ive tryed everything which I can think of and I just wanted to see what you guys think I can do. Is my pc cpu limited or something? Or is it bios problems? Let me know

How's your thermals? What's your CPU and GPU temps under load as well as GPU usage?

CPU: Intel Core i7-950 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R CPU Cooler: NZXT HAVIK 140 RAM: Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 (1x2GB), Crucial DDR3-1600 (2x4GB), Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 (1x4GB) GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II 2GB SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 2.5" 1TB HDDs: WD Green 3.5" 1TB, WD Blue 3.5" 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860i & CableMod ModFlex Cables Case: Fractal Design Meshify C TG (White) Fans: 2x Dynamic X2 GP-12 Monitors: LG 24GL600F, Samsung S24D390 Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Mouse Pad: Steelseries QcK Audio: Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones

Also have you checked they run the same resolution you do, a 1440p wil give a much harder time to your GPU than a simple 1080

well im sure that Im cpu limited because my fps doesnt change from 1920:1080 to 800:600 and I heard that meant it. Also how can I check what resolution they are both running?

lol turns out I didnt have multicore rendering on and now im getting like 130 to 140 fps on 30 player dm servers. Im cool with that. But I its still not perfect or up to what I see in other videos.