Crystal 570X fan setup

Yo guys,

what do you think is better, 2 front fans and one fan in the back, or just 3 front fans, or maybe 1 front fan, 1 fan at the top, 1 fan in the back?

Case Corsair Crystal 570X

17 minutes ago, acv159357n said:

i would say 3 in the front, and when you have the money 3 more in total

Okay, another question, my motherboard only has 3 fan headers, do I need to buy a fan hub or is the Corsair Commander Pro hub also for powering the fans and RGB?

On 9-6-2018 at 11:58 AM, Boazie123 said:

Okay, another question, my motherboard only has 3 fan headers, do I need to buy a fan hub or is the Corsair Commander Pro hub also for powering the fans and RGB?

the commander pro is for fans and rgb.

IMO, for the time being, I would put 2 fans in the front and one at the back. The two in the front as intake and the one in the back as exhaust. Later if you can add one more fan to the front and possibly another exhaust at top, then that would be even better. Again, just IMO

Current System: MoonLightRyzen

CPU: Ryzen 7 1700x @ 3.9ghz  Board: Asus ROG C6H  Ram: G.Skill TridentZ 32gb 3000mhz  Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic

GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1070 OC in SLI M.2: Samsung 960 Evo 250gb SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 512gb x2 HDD: Seagate Barracuda 3TB and 2TB

PSU: Corsair RM850x White  Cooler: XSPC/Phanteks Custom Loop 

Backup System: RedDragonV3.0

FX-8350 @ 4.7ghz, Asus TUF Sabertooth 990fx r3.0, MSI GTX 1060 6gb Gaming X, Crucial Balistix Tracer 32gb, M.2 Samsung 960 Evo 250,

Seagate Firecudda 2tb, Seagate Barracuda 2tb, NZXT S340 Elite White, Kraken X62, Corsair RM750x, Hue+