PC stays black when starting PC

ByMRVN

Hello,

first of all sorry for my bad english.

A while ago i started to build my own PC. I bought the parts and i build them into my new PC-Case. After the building was done, i plugged in every cable that is needed and startet my PC.

After i started my PC, every Fan started working but my screen stays black. I checked the HDMI cable but everything was fine. The graphics card from my new PC, was the old one from my PC that i am using right now.

That means my graphics card and my HDMI cable are working. The RAM is from my actuall PC too and i am sure they are not broken or something. I also have a power adapter with provides enough power

for all the new parts. Any ideas? I payed like 300-400 Euro and i just can't use it. My prediction is: Maybe the Mainboard or the CPU is broken. Does anybody had the same issue?

Is your display cable plugged into the port on your gpu? If not use that port instead of the one on the motherboard

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools - Douglas Adams

1 minute ago, Jekub said:

Is your display cable plugged into the port on your gpu? If not use that port instead of the one on the motherboard

I put the cable into my graphics card. My motherboard don't have any graphics ports

1 minute ago, ByMRVN said:

I put the cable into my graphics card. My motherboard don't have any graphics ports

Can we get a full parts list?

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools - Douglas Adams

-Motherboard: Gigabyte-970A-D23P FX

-CPU: AMD FX-8350 8 Cores

-Graphics: AMD Radeon RX 460

-Power adapter: 640 Watt Coba CS-650

Any other parts you need to know?

Just now, Mamonos said:

Is the Graphics Card's fan spinning when you power up the PC?

To me it looks like a problem of power not going to the Graphics Card.

The graphics card fan is working. I have the graphics card in the PC i am using right now.

I mean it is working in my new PC