New equipment

Snake

Merry christmas everyone hope you all had a good day.

Just making a little post on my first impressions of some of the stuff i got. First off a new camera which is a Sony SLT-A65. Love the SLT line of camera i prefer them to the normal viewfinders. Going from a A37 to this is a great improvement much sharper pictures and also its a bigger body so fits in my hand very nicely.

I also got a tamron AF 90mm 2.8 DI macro lens which so far i only have played around with it but its amazing very sharp and fast. Cant wait to go out and put it through some real work.

Here is a picture taken with the A65 and the tamron. If you notice a little noise that will be because it was taken at ISO 1600 and i was to lazy to do much post with it.

Picture: http://puu.sh/5ZgFI.jpg

Anyway hope everyone has a good holiday :)

My Build  CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 955@4.1@Ghz Mobo: Asus M5A99x Evo R2.0 GPU: Asus 7870T @1.25GHz Core 5.5GHz Mem Ram: Kingston HyperX@ 1600 9-9-9-24 CPU Cooler: H80 Push/Pull Noctua NF-P12  SSD: Samsung 128GB 840 PRO HDD: Mix of drives which add up to 5.6TB SoundCard: Asus xonar DGX PSU: Corsair HX650 + alchemy cables Case: R3 with the rest of the fans being fractel fans.

Im A Snake.....

even if I don't celebrate christmas, I still love the spirit of it. I don't know why people get offended because people say"Merry Christmas"

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

even if I don't celebrate christmas, I still love the spirit of it. I don't know why people get offended because people say"Merry Christmas"

Same its a time of year to be happy at least :P well i think so anyway.

My Build  CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 955@4.1@Ghz Mobo: Asus M5A99x Evo R2.0 GPU: Asus 7870T @1.25GHz Core 5.5GHz Mem Ram: Kingston HyperX@ 1600 9-9-9-24 CPU Cooler: H80 Push/Pull Noctua NF-P12  SSD: Samsung 128GB 840 PRO HDD: Mix of drives which add up to 5.6TB SoundCard: Asus xonar DGX PSU: Corsair HX650 + alchemy cables Case: R3 with the rest of the fans being fractel fans.

Im A Snake.....

I don't mean to sound harsh but everyone is becoming massive pussies about everything :( 

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

Merry Christmas! Dayum that picture man, great job, and great choice too!

VIDEO GAMES                                  Max Power Build Log

Merry Christmas! Dayum that picture man, great job, and great choice too!

Thank you :) yeah i could have either get the A58 or the A65...kind of a no brainer lol even tho the A65 is older its a lot better and doesnt have sony stupid new remote plug. The new style remotes cost like £70 which is a little crazy for a wired remote.

Im A Snake.....

Here is another picture taken with the camera and the tamron :) 

http://puu.sh/5ZpxR.jpg

Im A Snake.....