Budget 4k video camera help!

Hi Guys,

I'm planning to create tech review YouTube videos and wanted to produce 4k content. 

My budget is around £500. These are the cameras I have been looking at:

- Panasonic GX85

- Panasonic G7

- Panasonic G80 (Little out of budget, but if the extra money can be justified I will consider purchasing)

I wanted a camera which I could shoot cinematography a-roll and colour grade it, similar to what Ash Tailor does.

Any help or advice is much appreciated.

- T

The most budget 4K camera is honestly your phone, assuming its from the last couple years. If not, any of those seem like a good, though I would recommend starting at 1080p and then bumping up to 4K if your channel takes off, because the YouTube space is pretty bloated. Most people have 1080p screens anyway, so 4K is not the best investment, in my opinion.

REMEMBER:

IF YOU WANT ME TO RESPOND, YOU GOTTA QUOTE ME 

OR

PUT @Fixinit1 IN YOUR RESPONSE!!!!!

Gosh, I hate it when people forget. Anyway, check out my PC below, and there's a PCPartPicker link on my profile, If you wanna see what I'm planning.

Spoiler

SYSTEM SPECS: Finally ditched the Pentium N3540, now I've got the following:

CPU - Ryzen 5 2400G

GPU - 1060 6GB Gigabyte G1 Gaming

RAM - 16GB DDR4 3000mhz Team T-Force Delta RGB

MOTHERBOARD - MSI B350 Tomahawk

PSU - EVGA 450BT

CASE - PHANTEKS  P350X

2 minutes ago, Fixinit1 said:

The most budget 4K camera is honestly your phone, assuming its from the last couple years. If not, any of those seem like a good, though I would recommend starting at 1080p and then bumping up to 4K if your channel takes off, because the YouTube space is pretty bloated. Most people have 1080p screens anyway, so 4K is not the best investment, in my opinion.

Thank you for that, however, I've wanted a 4k camera prior to wanting to create a YouTube channel for general cinematography outside the YouTube space. So I am fixated on purchasing a camera for other productions.

3 minutes ago, Tahmidc said:

Thank you for that, however, I've wanted a 4k camera prior to wanting to create a YouTube channel for general cinematography outside the YouTube space. So I am fixated on purchasing a camera for other productions.

Fair enough. Then like I said, any of those options look like good ones. Can't really go wrong.

REMEMBER:

IF YOU WANT ME TO RESPOND, YOU GOTTA QUOTE ME 

OR

PUT @Fixinit1 IN YOUR RESPONSE!!!!!

Gosh, I hate it when people forget. Anyway, check out my PC below, and there's a PCPartPicker link on my profile, If you wanna see what I'm planning.

Spoiler

SYSTEM SPECS: Finally ditched the Pentium N3540, now I've got the following:

CPU - Ryzen 5 2400G

GPU - 1060 6GB Gigabyte G1 Gaming

RAM - 16GB DDR4 3000mhz Team T-Force Delta RGB

MOTHERBOARD - MSI B350 Tomahawk

PSU - EVGA 450BT

CASE - PHANTEKS  P350X