Apple makes revisions to App Store guidelines that will allow Steam Link on iOS

Article by The Verge: https://www.theverge.com/2018/6/5/17430532/apple-app-store-rules-valve-steam-link-game-streaming

Originally Steam Link was refused submission to the App Store on the grounds that it gave access to the Steam Store, a third-party marketplace, through which content could be bought and experienced on the iOS app without ever involving Apple in the transaction. Apple doesn't like being left out of this because a) They like money, but more importantly b) These guidelines were originally put in place to stop third-party app stores (like Cydia) from making their way onto iOS.

The revisions now make an exception for apps that don't facilitate the purchase of software in the app itself, meaning that Steam Link will now have the green light for its iOS release, users just wont be able to peruse/purchase Steam games through Steam Link, they'll have to do that at their computers.

QUOTE ME IF YOU WANT ME TO REPLY

Le USD $300 Second Hand Potato

CPU: Intel i5-750 @ 3.8GHz Motherboard: Intel DP55WG RAM: 12GB Corsair Budget 1333MHz (2x2GB+2x4GB) GPU: Sapphire Radeon HD 5750 512MB Case: Cooler Master Elite Storage: Seagate Barracuda 500GB PSU: Cooler Master Generic 500W (came with case) Displays: 21.5" 1080p Acer G226HQL Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB (Mx Reds) Mouse: Logitech G502 Sound: Turtle Beach X12's Operating System: Windows 10

Yep... My peripherals cost me more than the rig itself. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thread already posted 4 minutes ago lol...

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White