Adjustable height adapter??

EMoral

Hello guys 

really would appreciate some help, I’ve purchased two monitors and unfortunately the right hand monitor has the vesa in a different spot than the other, meaning the heights are different?!

anyone know of a mount or an adapter ?

Not sure if this would work? 

https://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/VIVO-Height-Adjustable-VESA-Adapter-Accessory-Bracket-Kit-for-Individual-/132363627051?_mwBanner=1&_rdt=1

image.jpg

Or am I better off buying a single mount, taking it off the stand and installing it on the existing. 

9 minutes ago, EMoral said:

Thanks for the response, is that height adjustable? with the HP vesa bracket is in a weird spot. 

I have just included a link to a dual vesa stand to illustrate what I meant.

There are a lot of different models... different desk mounting mechanisms, different materials, being able to rotate/adjust the screen or not etc.

Using such a mount your desk will look neater and you will be able to adjust the stands to your liking more easily :)

The height adapter that you show might work.

But if you want to get a new mount, what you want to search is "dual monitor spring arm desk mount"

Here's something that would definitively work in your scenario.

http://a.co/iK7oWGM

8 minutes ago, beyonddc said:

The height adapter that you show might work.

But if you want to get a new mount, what you want to search is "dual monitor spring arm desk mount"

Here's something that would definitively work in your scenario.

http://a.co/iK7oWGM

You shouldn't use strange looking web links since a lot of people on the forum don't trust them and won't click on them. :);)

It might be better to use the full Amazon link instead.

5 minutes ago, Christophe Corazza said:

You shouldn't use strange looking web links since a lot of people on the forum don't trust them and won't click on them. :);)

It might be better to use the full Amazon link instead.

Thanks for your suggestion.  I guess it's just a habit to click on "share" button on the Amazon product's page and copy'n'paste the shorten URL.

I just wasn't sure if the long URL is static or dynamic URL that it might change overtime.  My understanding is the shorten URL that you get from "share" will always route you to the correct product.

27 minutes ago, beyonddc said:

Thanks for your suggestion.  I guess it's just a habit to click on "share" button on the Amazon product's page and copy'n'paste the shorten URL.

I know, but some people don't recognise those short URLs and they might think you're trying to trick them :)