Battery waste

So I wanted to listen to music and I ran Spotify on my phone, I fell asleep and woke up the next day with the phone still playing music, it's been charging and listening to music for about 7-8 hours on my S9+ (quick charging) The battery obviously didn't get to 100% I'm usually a careful person battery wise and I've only had this phone for less than a month. How much damage have I caused it? 

2 minutes ago, Zylonity said:

So I wanted to listen to music and I ran Spotify on my phone, I fell asleep and woke up the next day with the phone still playing music, it's been charging and listening to music for about 7-8 hours on my S9+ (quick charging) The battery obviously didn't get to 100% I'm usually a careful person battery wise and I've only had this phone for less than a month. How much damage have I caused it? 

Dont worry batterys do not wear out that quickly ;)

|| CPU: I7 6950X @4.6 (1.35V) || Cooler: CUSTOM EK LOOP || Motherboard: ASUS RAMPAGE V EDITION 10

|| GPU: 2x Vega 64 Strix OC @1762 / 1100 MHz || Memory: 16GB G.Skill Royal RGB 3200 Mhz ||

HDD: Segate Barracuda 3TB || SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 512 GB || PSU: Corsair HX 1200 W || Case: Fractal Design Define R6 Gunmetal || Fans: Corsair HD120 (x4) / BeQuiet Silent Wings 3 (x4) || Monitor: ACER XF27HU ||

Second Monitor: BENQ RL2455HM || Mouse: Logitech G502 Pretus Core || Keyboard: Logitech G810 Orion Spectrum || Headphones: Sennheiser IE80 ||

Buildlog expirience swapping to x99: 

none. like doing it fr 2-3 years straight you will notice some, but at that point it is just regular degredation. 

Not much damage. Batteries hold their charge much longer than that and wont wear out in 7 - 8 hours. Just don't keep the phone near your head while you sleep as there have been cases of people dying from cables being exposed and people being electrocuted. Not sure if that is true or not, but it is something my parents told me so, yeah. Also, the radiation isn't good for you, so keep it on a bedside stand, not near your head.

hi.

I once fall asleep watching netflix, with charger plugged in, 8h of screen on in galaxy s8, oled doesn't like things like this, also heat is very important, it makes batteries degrade faster, so charge it with slow charger at night, not to abuse it.