routing software through seprate Network adapters.

kittyducky06

can i make it so that google chrome goes through on network adapter and my games go through another

you could try the ip route commands... if you now public ips you could forward different segments to different gateways....

If your router supports PBR like ubiquiti you can make a different destination per port like 80/443

Not sure of any applications where you can do that on Windows.  There used to be proxyfirewall that would do that but it's super old, I don't know of any newer ones.

PC : 3600 · Crosshair VI WiFi · 2x16GB RGB 3200 · 1080Ti SC2 · 1TB WD SN750 · EVGA 1600G2 · Define C 

Is there a good use case for this?  I doubt you will saturate your network by gaming and web surfing at the same time.  You are separating gaming traffic and web browsing traffic to two different network adapters but if all traffic is routing back to the same router then I don't see there's a point doing so because at the end your router is just doing as much work.

I think a good use case for this is say for example, you have a NAS with dual network adapters and your PC also have dual network adapters.  You know that you will be doing a lot of big file transfer over the network so instead of connecting to your NAS thru the subnet over your router, you connect your PC directly to your NAS using your spare network adapter then none of your big file transfer would hit your router.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/5/2018 at 12:13 PM, beyonddc said:

Is there a good use case for this?  I doubt you will saturate your network by gaming and web surfing at the same time.  You are separating gaming traffic and web browsing traffic to two different network adapters but if all traffic is routing back to the same router then I don't see there's a point doing so because at the end your router is just doing as much work.

I think a good use case for this is say for example, you have a NAS with dual network adapters and your PC also have dual network adapters.  You know that you will be doing a lot of big file transfer over the network so instead of connecting to your NAS thru the subnet over your router, you connect your PC directly to your NAS using your spare network adapter then none of your big file transfer would hit your router.  

the use is lo latency gaming on an expensive metered connection and streaming and windows on a unlimited