S9+ phone case?

I just got a new S9+ and was looking to get a nice phone case for it, anyone have good suggestions? I don't like a glossy finish that just gets covered in finger prints and I like just black.

CPU: I7 8086K                              MOBO: Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 5   RAM: 16Gb G-Skill 3200mHz

GPU: GTX 1070 FE 8GB            CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX           OS: Windows 10

PSU: EVGA 650G                      SSD: 250GB Samsung Evo                       HDD: 1000GB WD BLUE

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB

3 minutes ago, Aprime said:

thanks that one looks nice, do you need a screen protector? or does the case stick up a bit so ur screen is in the air when face down?

CPU: I7 8086K                              MOBO: Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 5   RAM: 16Gb G-Skill 3200mHz

GPU: GTX 1070 FE 8GB            CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX           OS: Windows 10

PSU: EVGA 650G                      SSD: 250GB Samsung Evo                       HDD: 1000GB WD BLUE

It sticks up. I never used screen protectors. The S9+ seems to handle keys better too so yay for that. I usually always end up with at least one scratch after a month. Not so much this time.

Just now, Aprime said:

It sticks up. I never used screen protectors. The S9+ seems to handle keys better too so yay for that. I usually always end up with at least one scratch after a month. Not so much this time.

yeah i was wondering how durable the screen was, thanks!

I got this one in Burgundy for me (I wanted to do something different) and the Blue for my Dad's (he got the coral blue version of the phone), not sure what case my Brother got when he got his a few days earlier then us.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07996G452/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I actually really like it the colored plastic has a slight texture to it giving you some grip about the level of really nice and smooth application of Plasti-dip it's a satin finish like fresh plasti-dip, it does get some fingerprinting on it but wipes off very easy but it's still slick enough to slide into you pocket easily without catching on your pocket the way a big rubber case would. and most importantly it's very slim and form fitting, not some stupid bulky Otterbox Defender