Best 50$ AC Router

Tarun10
Go to solution Solved by Lurick,

The only thing after AC is going to be AX which won't be available at anywhere near that price point for at least a couple years. There are two routers coming out later this year but they'll probably be around $200. Then you have to wait for tech to actually come with the standard on it as well so I wouldn't expect to see it wide spread for another 3 to 5 years.

Go with whatever will handle up to double the speeds you have now to allow for speed increases down the road.

My N600 Router just died recently and I had already been looking for an AC router. Any recommendations??? My local Amazon webpage is Amazon.in

My Plan is only 75MBps Up and Down so I need something too fancy however my apartment is pretty large and there are a lot of solid brick walls so a router with wider coverage and strong signals would be good and also a reliable one.

https://www.amazon.in/TP-Link-Archer-C20-Wireless-Router/dp/B0759QMF85/ref=dp_ob_title_ce

https://www.amazon.in/TP-Link-Archer-C20-Wireless-Router/dp/B01LX8Z8TP/ref=dp_ob_title_ce?th=1

Is it worth paying extra for the second router considering I won't be using the extra speeds

Also any new Wireless Types coming out after AC that I can wait for????

The only thing after AC is going to be AX which won't be available at anywhere near that price point for at least a couple years. There are two routers coming out later this year but they'll probably be around $200. Then you have to wait for tech to actually come with the standard on it as well so I wouldn't expect to see it wide spread for another 3 to 5 years.

Go with whatever will handle up to double the speeds you have now to allow for speed increases down the road.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC: