SSD not showing in file explorer

Thelegend27.

Just got a Kingston A400 120gb SSD. I installed it and when I opened file explorer it doesn’t show up but it does show up in disk management and the bios.

85DA8BD5-8D3D-41D0-B5B4-91C2DCFC9AB3.jpeg

Case: Corsair 570 Crystal RGB White CPU: Ryzen 5 2400G CPU Cooler: Cooler master ML120 RGB Memory: Patriot 8GB DDR4 2667mhz Storage: WD Black 1TB Kingston A400 120gb SSD Power Supply: Thermaltake 500 watt Smart

Right click on the black one (disk 0) and click "create simple partition" (or basic, forget the exact wording)

Choose a name, a drive letter (recommended NTFS but if you need it cross-os compatible use Fat32), and a format, and you're all set!

Want to know which mobo to get?

Spoiler

Choose whatever you need. Any more, you're wasting your money. Any less, and you don't get the features you need.

Only you know what you need to do with your computer, so nobody's really qualified to answer this question except for you.

chEcK iNsidE sPoilEr fOr a tREat!

When I right click the drive all that comes up is

convert to dynamic disk

convert to MBR disk

properties

help

Case: Corsair 570 Crystal RGB White CPU: Ryzen 5 2400G CPU Cooler: Cooler master ML120 RGB Memory: Patriot 8GB DDR4 2667mhz Storage: WD Black 1TB Kingston A400 120gb SSD Power Supply: Thermaltake 500 watt Smart

Don't click on the button to the left. 

You want to right click on the black button part.

Want to know which mobo to get?

Spoiler

Choose whatever you need. Any more, you're wasting your money. Any less, and you don't get the features you need.

Only you know what you need to do with your computer, so nobody's really qualified to answer this question except for you.

chEcK iNsidE sPoilEr fOr a tREat!

Ohh I feel stupid now. Thanks for helping me