Please review KeyMouse

https://www.keymouse.com/ looks really interesting as a replacement for an ergonomic keyboard and mouse. There are lots of positive testimonials out there but still no video reviews. Given the quality of Linus Tech Tips' other ergonomic keyboard reviews, and the issues they highlight about competing products such as the Yogitype, it would be great to see a review for the KeyMouse.

Thanks for the great reviews and for your consideration!

How does that even work? Cool find though and welcome to the Forum.

CPU: Core i9 12900K || CPU COOLER : Corsair H100i Pro XT || MOBO : ASUS Prime Z690 PLUS D4 || GPU: PowerColor RX 6800XT Red Dragon || RAM: 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance (3200) || SSDs: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB (Boot), Crucial P2 1TB, Crucial MX500 1TB (x2), Samsung 850 EVO 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM850 || CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini || MONITOR: Acer Predator X34A (1440p 100hz), HP 27yh (1080p 60hz) || KEYBOARD: GameSir GK300 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 Hero || AUDIO: Bose QC35 II || CASE FANS : 2x Corsair ML140, 1x BeQuiet SilentWings 3 120 ||

LAPTOP: Dell XPS 15 7590

TABLET: iPad Pro

PHONE: Galaxy S9

She/they 

I’m always baffled by how those people come up with those new ridiculous layouts that will most certainly mess with your mind when trying to learn how to us the darn thing.

Looks cool... And if you're trained, it's probably a breeze to use... 

Make sure to tag and/or quote people so they get notified... :P:D 

My gear:

Ryzen 7 2700X / Gigabyte GA-X370M-Gaming 3 / R9 380 Nitro 4GB/ 16GB DDR4 2133 / 225GB OCZ Trion 100 / 3TB of hard drive storage
                                                                                                     AOC C24G1 / BenQ GW2270H(rarely overclocked to 87Hz :P )
                                                                               Razer Blackwidow / Redragon Kumara / Logitech G Pro Wiress / Sennheiser HD 559

Microsoft LifeCam Studio / Tonor BM700 microphone

Panasonic Lumix DC-FZ82 / Canon EOS 80D

#PCMasterrace

• 7 months later...

Yes! Pleeaassee!!

I just joined, only to agree to the request. ?

I have been keeping an eye on the keymouse since shortly after the Kickstarter campaign, but could never decide if I wanted to spend the money (mind additional cost for shipping to and duties in Germany) and there are just about no trustworthy reviews at all... ? I really want to know what the team thinks about Keymouse! (And if it is any good, I want people to see it and see them succeed! ?)

edit:

I am thinking if a certain editor, who might like the multi-layer programmability for his macros. ?