Need Help Identifying Vintage Lenses

So I picked up 3 old lenses at thrift stores and I'm having mixed results in my research as far as identifying their mount, brand, etc. Any help is appreciated.

1. I know this is a Vivitar 135mm f2.8 and I'm pretty sure it's a macro function lens. I think it's an Olympus Mount but I'm not 100% certain. I can't seem to find much information/any listings for this lens...

2. These two are proving to be very confusing. The only information I can find is that these are either "Super Takumar" or "Super Carenar" lenses, but on the cases, lens caps and lenses there is no "r" so it's just "Carena". I'm fairly certain they're M42 mount. One is a 28mm f3.5 and the other is 135mm f3.8. 

IMG_6813.JPG

IMG_6814.JPG

IMG_6815.JPG

IMG_6816.JPG

IMG_6817.JPG

IMG_6818.JPG

IMG_6819.JPG

IMG_6820.JPG

IMG_6821.JPG

IMG_6822.JPG

IMG_6823.JPG

1. Cool

2.Yuck. I kind of like old lenses, but they will get you no where in everyday use. (trust me, I tried.)

3.I think the first one(vivatar) is a f-mount but I could be wrong due to not being able to try it on a nikon. The others are m42.

4.These lenses won't get you more than 15$ on ebay in my opinion. They sure as heck look nice, but no one is probably going to buy them. Also keep an eye out for fungi and stuff growing on the inside (seriously)