Tablet Recommendation

jaytrl

Hello,

I'm looking for a tablet. The tablet will be on display in a reception area and the idea is the tablet will mostly be for kids/adults who are waiting in the area to have something to play or interact with. We're looking a a decent sized tablet, around 12-13". Looking for one that will be durable enough to stand the wrath of a small child. If anyone has any suggestions, I'd appreciate it. Thanks you in advance!

40 minutes ago, jaytrl said:

Hello,

I'm looking for a tablet. The tablet will be on display in a reception area and the idea is the tablet will mostly be for kids/adults who are waiting in the area to have something to play or interact with. We're looking a a decent sized tablet, around 12-13". Looking for one that will be durable enough to stand the wrath of a small child. If anyone has any suggestions, I'd appreciate it. Thanks you in advance!

ipad in a case?

iPad Pro 12,9" (for this case, a used one in good condition 1st Generation is perfectly fine).

Or would you prefer Windows?

On 5/24/2018 at 6:05 PM, Darkseth said:

iPad Pro 12,9" (for this case, a used one in good condition 1st Generation is perfectly fine).

Or would you prefer Windows?

Windows. The issue is finding a nice 'stand' for it where kids can easily play with it but not able to break or take out

On 5/24/2018 at 8:02 PM, CutieFX said:

a Fire HD Tablet?

or a Nvidia Shield?

I'm guessing a Fire HD Tablet. Nothing too fancy or expensive. The issue is finding a nice 'stand' for it where kids can easily play with it but not able to break or take out. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Thank you!

• 2 months later...