Wifi QR code help

So i have Lenovo A7000 , and these phones (and some new ones) can share Wifi just by generating simple QR code. The code can be scanned and the user will connect to wifi without knowing password.

I found APK QR code scanner that scannes QR code and REVEALS WIFI PASSWORD ... but it seems that i cant find Wifi QR code generator that can be downloaded to older phones (that cant share wifi) so they can generate QR code by selecting wifi (that they are allready connected to (and dont know password)).

Tell me , what app should i chose?(i wont buy it + i aint clicking on links)

THIS IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY (it can be used illegaly btw)

35 minutes ago, Danilo664 said:

So i have Lenovo A7000 , and these phones (and some new ones) can share Wifi just by generating simple QR code. The code can be scanned and the user will connect to wifi without knowing password.

I found APK QR code scanner that scannes QR code and REVEALS WIFI PASSWORD ... but it seems that i cant find Wifi QR code generator that can be downloaded to older phones (that cant share wifi) so they can generate QR code by selecting wifi (that they are allready connected to (and dont know password)).

Tell me , what app should i chose?(i wont buy it + i aint clicking on links)

THIS IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY (it can be used illegaly btw)

QR codes are not secure at all, it is basically plain text in QR form. Apart from security through obscurity. Almost any qr code app will tell you what the SSID and password is. I have one for our guess network at my house it is basically just for ease of use.

The new version of IOS (I think 11 or something) can scan the QR code with the camera app. Anything older you will need a third party app, and it doesn't add it automatically. It just pops up a message telling you the wifi name and the password and you can copy and past the information into the wifi setup. 

Android is very similar except most third party QR code apps can add the wifi setting automatically.