Need help with power supply

Alexander0629

So im gonna build my first computer very soon. i have gotten all the parts down. I just need to find a power supply that will have the right connections to my build, and also enough volt. Any suggestions? here is my build

Corsair Vengeance 8GB 

MSI Z87-G45 GAMING 

Intel Core i5-4670K

Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo

Samsung 840 EVo

Cooler master cm storm scout 2

A normal dvd drive

Msi Geforce gtx 770 gaming

how much would you pay for the PSU?

So im gonna build my first computer very soon. i have gotten all the parts down. I just need to find a power supply that will have the right connections to my build, and also enough volt. Any suggestions? here is my build

Corsair Vengeance 8GB 

MSI Z87-G45 GAMING 

Intel Core i5-4670K

Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo

Samsung 840 EVo

Cooler master cm storm scout 2

A normal dvd drive

Msi Geforce gtx 770 gaming

how much would you pay for the psu

I make music here : https://soundcloud.com/smooth219

I enjoy playing TF2 andother source games.

Uhh I dont really have a good pc.

A descent 600 watt psu (80+bronze) if you want slightly less around 500watts you'll probably need a very high quality psu.

I'd recommend any 500-600w power supply that is from a descent brand.

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

Im thinking maybe in the future i might buy another gtx 770 and go SLI. Will i then need more than 600 watt? 

A descent 600 watt psu (80+bronze) if you want slightly less around 500watts you'll probably need a very high quality psu.

I'd recommend any 500-600w power supply that is from a descent brand.

Im thinking maybe in the future i might buy another gtx 770 and go SLI. Will i then need more than 600 watt? 

yes if u want to go sli get a corsair or seasonic 760w or 860w

A decent 750w would be good for a 770 sli.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

If you plan to SLI, a 750W psu like a Seasonic X750 (if you don't have a budget)/ XFX Core 750W (if you are on a budget) would be good choices.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer