FPS Drops Across the Board

DoodleJon

So recently I have built a new computer specifically for gaming. I have a GPU of Radeon RX 580, CPU Ryzen 2700x, 16 Gigs of RAM, 2 terabytes of hard drive with a Seagate, a blue SSD, and a  GIGABYTE GA-AB350-GAMING 3 (rev. 1.0) AM4 AMD B350 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.1 HDMI ATX AMD Motherboard. The fan that I am using is the stock fan for the CPU that comes with the Ryzen 2700x and two additional fans that came with the case. So my computer has been working very well for about 3 weeks but recently I have been getting massive fps drops.

One day I was playing overwatch with my friend and one game everything was fine, the next game I was dropping to 120-90 fps from my constant 160 on ultra settings. I set down the graphics to medium but was still getting the same 90-120 fps. I know that recently on overwatch others have been having patch issues with FPS but there are a few fixes for it. In the past with this new computer I had a few of those problems but they were fixed by some of the recommendations of the community. I did what worked before to try and fix my fps, but nothing changed.

I went into one of my other games, subnautica, which I used to be able to play on High with very good FPS, and now on high I get a lot of skips and very choppy performance, it even happens on medium sometimes. I haven't played really any other games in the time I've had this computer as I just switched over from my old one. I was monitoring my CPU stats and the temperature peaks at around 62-64 degrees C. I also tried updating my AMD drivers to a more recent version, 8.1, but that hasn't changed anything. Any help is appreciated and thank you in advance.

DDU and reinstall GPU drivers,or just revert back a version

My life