Black screen on start up issue

Johnb35xq

So my Laptop has been working flawlessly up till recently, laptop worked fine this morning then later today, I came home from an outing and i pressed the power button to turned the laptop on and the fans powered up and lights came on but the screen stayed black and the power light button went from blue to red/orange, also my secondary monitor stayed black after a few hard restarts the screen came back on. Yesterday while i loaded World of Tanks i my screen flashed black a couple times with a couple random white lines going horizontally across the screen then worked flawlessly the rest of the day and turned on and off normally, I'm writing here to see if anyone else has had a similar issue and just wondering how you fixed it,

Laptop was bought back in October 2016

laptop specs: CPU: Intel Core i7- 6700HQ GPU: Nividia Geforce GTX960m 2gb Ram: 16gb HDD: Seagate 1tb SSD: 525gb

Still wondering if anyone has had an issue like this

Yea I had a problem like that... never fixed it...

But don't let your hopes sink, you can still fix it (if you are willing to open your computer)

Question:

Does the black screen have a back light? (You can see light coming out it but still black)

7 hours ago, sud said:

Yea I had a problem like that... never fixed it...

But don't let your hopes sink, you can still fix it (if you are willing to open your computer)

Question:

Does the black screen have a back light? (You can see light coming out it but still black)

I'm not sure I think there was a back light but not 100% sure if there was, I turned on my laptop on this morning before work and screen came on perfectly fine so idk whats wrong maybe the electrical gremlin is torturing me lol 

Honestly, I don't even know what is happening now. I had a problem similar to this but this one is like "what the hell". 

Try to search up the problem, google is your friend.

The problem could just be the screen itself... anyways don't worry too much if the problem only happens once. The worst case scenario if the screen just breaks randomly (the same problem but much worse).