Could a corrupted Os cause this error?

Redsavior11

As the title says can a corrupted os or a blue screen error cause this? I’m on Windows 10 

670B74A6-4FD0-4AC8-87C3-4BFF9A9F47C3.jpeg

Is this after a new install or has this just happened all of a sudden and been working prior?

I'd be tempted to say that it's a drive issue, does your boot drive still show up in the BIOS?

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

Your drive probably died. Buy a new drive and restore from your backups.

I edit my posts a lot.

9 minutes ago, RKRiley said:

Is this after a new install or has this just happened all of a sudden and been working prior?

I'd be tempted to say that it's a drive issue, does your boot drive still show up in the BIOS?

This happened all the sudden I was using my computer watching YouTube and then I got s blue error screen now I get that message

Check to make sure the plug to upyour HDD is plugged in right.

Edit: This is PROBABLY not an OS issue.

Since I am to lazy to put something interesting here, I will put everything, but slightly abbreviated. Here is everything:

also, some questions to make you wonder about life:

What is I and who is me? Who is you? Which armrest in the movie theatre is yours?

also,

Welcome to the internet, I will be your guide. Or something.

My build:

CPU: Intel Core i5-7400 3.0GHz Quad-Core Processor,

Motherboard: ASRock B250M Pro4 Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard, 

Memory: Corsair 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory,

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive, 

Video Card: MSI Radeon RX 480 4GB ARMOR OC Video Card, 

Case: Corsair 100R ATX Mid Tower Case , 

Power Supply: Corsair CXM 450W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply, 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home Full, 

Wireless Network Adapter: TP-Link TL-WN725N USB 2.0 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi Adapter, Case Fan: Corsair Air Series White 2 pack 52.2 CFM  120mm Fan

ou do not ask why, you ask why not -me

Remeber kinds, the only differ between screwing around and scince is writing it down. -Adam Savage.

Only two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not even sure of the former. - Albert Einstein.

12 minutes ago, King_of_Oz said:

Check to make sure the plug to upyour HDD is plugged in right.

Edit: This is PROBABLY not an OS issue.

Just checked and I unplugged it and plugged it back in and nothing so far 

this means system  can find  anything with an o/s on it, If you restart the computer and enter the system BIOS you can then look for boot device (ie) Hard drive. If this seems out of your skill set its time call that techie friend. 

2 minutes ago, Zipfirealpha said:

this means system  can find  anything with an o/s on it, If you restart the computer and enter the system BIOS you can then look for boot device (ie) Hard drive. If this seems out of your skill set its time call that techie friend. 

Do you mean this? 

image.jpg

Yes check  what  your boot order is... Now that you know the Drive is found by the Bios. ? do you have a USB drive plugged in the system  if so  remove it and reboot