Unable to export with Premiere Pro 2018

Sup yall. Here is the biggest newbie in Premiere Pro. For 1 week now, I'm trying to export some overexposed videos from my GoPro Hero 5 but no luck. I am throwing the footage in the sequences in V1, cutting what I don`t need, throwing some video "correction" `cuz overexposed video and when I try to export the final product, I get the D... In the beginning it said "error code  -2147483648"  (good thing that there is no bigger number) after all night exporting. The other "cool" thing is that i am exporting all day or all night, and in the end, I have 24 bytes file. and warning that there was inconsistency in one of the files or something like that. I tried different export setting and nothing. 
Now I have some exported footage, but its only 2/3rds from what it should be. It should be 30 min 30GB but instead, it's 20min 20GB. 
My export settings: 2704x1520 60 FPS, render at max depths, H.264 format, VBR 2 pass, target bitrate 50, max 100. 
I tried with rendered sequences, without, marked in-out ->export, same shi* in the end. 
edit: my wrong, it was 30GB, before I cut it down from 1h to 30min. 
I tried to export the video in the project folder, i tried on the desktop, i tried in another drive - nothing helped. 
I don`t use the GoPro software, because it stopped working for some reason. 
My hardware is:
Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix x370-F Gaming
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600
RAM: 16 GB G Skill Trident Z
Boot Drive: Samsubg Evo 960 500GB 
GPU: Faulty GTX 780 

What I'm doing wrong?

Screenshot (6).png

CPU: AMD Athlon II x4 631 3.3GHz OC 1,450V core, stock cooler
GPU: Palit GTS 450 Core Voltage: 1037mV, Core Clock 860MHz, Memory Clock 1870MHz
RAM: Kingston HyperX Genesis 4GB x1 
Motherboard: AsRock a75m-hvs 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GPU: Asus ROG Strix 1070
RAM: G SKill Trident Z RGB 3200 CL14
Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix x370-F Gaming
Monitor: Aorus AD27QD

Maybe it is the faulty videocard because premier uses the video card while rendering?

Also what do you mean by faulty?

54 minutes ago, Some Random Member said:

Maybe it is the faulty videocard because premier uses the video card while rendering?

Also what do you mean by faulty?

I guess that there is bad memory chip. Hiren`s boot CD detects problem in "running zeroes".  If its possible just to desolder the memory chip thats's faulty, it will be cool, but I guess it might be not possible. 
I was able to render my sequence and it used all of my cores and around 7.5GB RAM. 
Sometimes i have some blue horizontal lanes on my screen, and the picture becomes black, green, orange, or whatever decides to go. 

GPU: Palit GTS 450 Core Voltage: 1037mV, Core Clock 860MHz, Memory Clock 1870MHz
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 minute ago, m0nss7erKill said:

I was able to render my sequence 

So problem solved?

1 minute ago, Some Random Member said:

So problem solved?

nah, my sequence is rendered (i have some color "correction" and I am able to watch them in full res that way), but when I export the video, I either get nothing or 2/3rds of the video

I am pretty sure you are running out of storage space. See to encode a video it takes more than the estimated file size. For example, for a 10gb video it's recommended for you to have at least 30gb of free space on your hard drive/SSD. Although 20gb would be enough for most cases. 

So make sure you have at least double and a bit more (4-5gb) space available to your export drive. In your case around 64gb - 70gb of free space, (I would recommend 70gb+) considering your estimated export size is 30gb.

Edit - also make sure your C:\ drive is not below 15gb since it's used by premier pro to store temporary files.

16 hours ago, NEO_STARK said:

I am pretty sure you are running out of storage space. See to encode a video it takes more than the estimated file size. For example, for a 10gb video it's recommended for you to have at least 30gb of free space on your hard drive/SSD. Although 20gb would be enough for most cases. 

So make sure you have at least double and a bit more (4-5gb) space available to your export drive. In your case around 64gb - 70gb of free space, (I would recommend 70gb+) considering your estimated export size is 30gb.

Edit - also make sure your C:\ drive is not below 15gb since it's used by premier pro to store temporary files.

Thanks, I will try now to export it on external hard drive. 
Edit: @NEO_STARK Yo man, thank you. It worked. I had 30-40 GB free in my NVMe for 12 GB video but for some reason it didn`t worked. 

Edited by m0nss7erKill